IMC Trading Winter Trading Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IMC Trading Winter Trading Interview Questions

Interviews at IMC Trading

3.3

Trading Winter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Trading.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter at college career fair. Had an online assessment, then on campus interview, which was followed by the super day at IMC's Chicago office a few weeks later. The interviewers were mostly very nice and accommodating, and wanted to make sure that IMC is a right fit for you.

Interview Questions

• Academic background questions, probability/EV questions, and some basic option theory.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IMC Trading

Winter Trading Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IMC Trading in September 2016.

Interview

Was asked to take a IQ-type test, which involved LSAT style ordering questions, and counting the number of times a certain letter appears in a paragraph. Didn't advance past this

Interview Questions

• LSAT - style ordering questions, counting letters in a paragraph.   1 Answer

Winter Trading Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Trading (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online after attending a recruiting event at my university. Took their online "trading assessment" (timed logic/reasoning test) and was offered a skype interview a few days later. Video interview consisted of basic background questions, layperson-level summary of graduate research, and two exercises on options pricing/payouts.

Interview Questions

• Educational background, explain graduate research, graph profits v. stock price for various options.   Answer Question