IMRB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IMRB Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2017

2.8

Survey Programmer Interview

Interview

the interview process was very fair and tested the knowledge of the applicants. It was a very long and time consuming one though.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was so difficult everything was logic based and analytical, so it depends on individuals how they take it.   Answer Question

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IMRB (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

First round: apti- 25 critical reasoning questions
    Second round:hr- comprised of basic questions like why this company, why u want to relocate, etc.
    Third round: technical- basic research questions

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMRB (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was a three round process. PI, Theoretical questions and Aptitude Test. The Aptitude test was average with 100 questions in 90 minutes. Theoretical round consisted of basic programming logical questions. Overall Interview process was good.

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMRB (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

First round aptitude test second round he round third round pi then I waited for sum time and then I was hired and given the offer then they called me next day about for sallary discussion then I left for home then I applied for another interview which is on next month

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IMRB (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

written test and interview followed by HR going back and forth for many days. they are very slow moving in such a place where dynamic people are required. I would recommend not joining this company as the amount of work they ask you to deliver compared to what they pay you is not correlated at all. Researchers work more than management consultants these days but are paid only a fraction of what they get. This injustice is inflicted by research companies in general but more so in case of IMRB who now under the tutelage of new CEO is declining more rapidly when it comes to employee care and satisfaction. offcourse the business is booming but where will the people come from in future?

Interview Questions

• some quantitative questions . would be difficult to recall now.   1 Answer

Negotiation

it does not give you the chance to negotiate. it is like take it or leave it kind of a thing. They are not good paymasters either but want you to work day and night

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMRB (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

they first have an apti round and after that they have interviews
    it was a company that came through our placement cell to us
    and we were called to dadar for the same
    the apti consists of totally critical reasoning
    thats it and its really difficult to crack it
    because you will never know which answer is the right one so that was difficult

Interview Questions

• they asked basic questions to my friends who made it uptill that round
      regarding their CVs
      mostly their work ex and projects and internship
      nothing specific on market research
      they also asked situational questions
      Answer Question

Associate Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMRB (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The process began with presentation from company's end telling us about the work and the company and then a technical test and then results were declared followed by a personal interview. Interview went on smoothly with questions related to the area of research.

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IMRB (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

There were two round of process, First Verbal Reasoning and essay writing and Second round was PI, they select 18 out of 78 for PI round , PI was easy , 2-3 tricky que base on logic
    Basic HR Que and Case study regarding Market research,
    primary & secondary research , Industry future
    Place preference

Interview Questions

• Basic HR Que and Case study regarding Market research,
      primary & secondary research , Industry future
      Place preference
      Answer Question

Associate Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMRB (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It had two rounds, first one was an aptitude + essay writing round. This was followed by a personal interview round. Both the rounds went of smoothly. The aptitude round had mostly critical reasoning questions, out of which two or three were quant based in nature. Overall there were 25 questions which was followed by an essay. The critical reasoning round had 40 minutes approx and the essay had 10 minutes.

Associate Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IMRB (Kolkata (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied from my college.. There was a critical reasoning test of 25 questions to be solved in 40 mins. There were 35 applicants from my college from which 6 were shortlisted for interview.

Interview was held 2 days later in their Kolkata office. I was the last person to be interviewed if the six. The interviewer was probably not interested to listen to me. The interview was interrupted by n number of phonecalls. When you are the last person to be interviewed you do have to put in extra efforts but if someone is not willing to listen it is difficult..

Anyway.. The interview consisted of basic questions about background. Followed by 2 data interpretation questions. I was too irritated by the phone calls and I couldn't answer them. Following it two research design questions were asked.

Result was declared 4-5 days later. I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• How will you intercept respondents from a mall?   1 Answer