INC Research CRA II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INC Research CRA II Interview Questions

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research in September 2013.

Interview

The process took about two weeks. First, a phone screen with the recruiter and then interviewed with 3 CRA Managers. The first interview lasted about 30 minutes and the 2nd lasted about an hour and a half. The interviewers were very pleasant, told me a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult or unexpected question; most of the questions dealt with my monitoring experience. They asked some scenario questions as well as questions about my proficiency using EDC and CTMS and trip reports submission.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for INC Research

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2012.

Interview

I got 2 calls - 1 from HR and 1 from the future Line Manager. Both were clear, understandable, LM had only easy questions for me on the basic knowledge of a CRA, I found him friendly and nice. After that I was invited for the F2F interview to the Budapest office to meet with the Site Head and as he is the best boss ever, I had a nice time there during my job interview. He asked me basic questions if I qualify for a CRA II but basically as he afterwards confirmed, he only had to check me out if I fit in the Budapest office atmosphere as mostly he only has to step in in the finals and only says no if something is going not the good way. He did not have any oppositions against my application, indeed, he was delighted to see my personality being lively and enthusiastic and for this reason I quite immediately knew I was going to be provided with an offer. I had good experiences with the interview to INC Research.

Interview Questions

• What do you do at the site if you find an ICF missing? (The others I don't remember from 3,5 years view)   1 Answer

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research in February 2011.

Interview

If you have basic experience, you should be fine,