INC Research Interview Questions in Camberley, England | Glassdoor

INC Research Interview Questions in Camberley, England

2.3

Global Feasibility Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camberley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Camberley, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone call with recruiter. Proceeded to phone call with hiring manger. A couple of weeks later, a face-to-face meeting with hiring manager. Pleasant, relaxed interview and relatively quick process final response by recruited.

In House CRA Or Central Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camberley, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Camberley, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Good, quite lengthy. First interview with recruiter, then line manager, later associate director and finally someone from the department to check my proficiency in another language, having to pass a written test as well.

In-House CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camberley, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Camberley, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Unprofessional. I had higher expectations. But what would you expect for this ridiculous salary. Questions mostly focused on whether you will accept to work unpaid overhours or whether you will ready to work on weekends too.