INC Research Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INC Research Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INC Research in July 2016.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. The recruiter (Ryan) was very knowledgeable about the company and answered all questions that were asked. I was asked to interview with three Lead CRAs. I thought the interview went great, until one of the Lead CRAs personally contacted my past business to verify if I was employed there. Employees are not allowed to verify your employment. I was not given a fair opportunity at the position because an employee decided to Google me. The follow-up interview the next day was filled with questions about my past employment which was not on my resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for INC Research

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INC Research.

Interview

Started with an internal recommendation. Received email with link to online application. A week later got an email to set up phone call. This ended up being HR telling me about position and pay and scheduling WebEx interview with hiring managers. No questions asked.
    WebEx meeting was on a Monday and ended with being told I would hear back by the end of the week. I heard back 3 weeks later with an offer. Start date was over a month later then what was told in phone call with HR and salary was substantially less than HR's ballpark estimate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research in November 2015.

Interview

I first received an email asking for additional details about me and my background and asking about possible times for a phone interview. Next was short phone interview with HR about 2 or 3 days later. Finally about a week later I had a video interview with 2 managers in my department. I received an offer about 1.5 or 2 weeks later. I think I would have heard sooner, but it was around the winter holidays.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I worked with someone difficult and how I managed that.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research.

Interview

A Kind recruiter contacted. We had a brief but detailed interview. Company's monthly visit expectation is quite ok. Interviewer was very polite and providing very quick feedback. routine questions where discussed.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected Quention. Routine interview questions. For example: "why you would like to change your company?, how many Projects are you responsible for? Etc.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INC Research (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a pleasure to be interviewed by the INC research´s manager and HR

They were very polite and they asked about my experience as CRA.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at INC Research in January 2011.

Interview

I completed a pre-screening survey for the recruiter first. During the phone interview, interviewer introduced the company and explained their upcoming development. Asked me general questions about my background: tell me about yourself; therapeutic experiences; if I have experience as a CRA lead.