INC Research CRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INC Research CRA Interview Questions

2.8

CRA I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through a referral link that was supplied by a current employee. Approximately 1-2 weeks later a recruiter scheduled a phone call. The phone call discussed the process and the position. The first interview was set up a week after the phone call for another week later. This interview was with three hiring managers through a webex. A day later I received another email setting up another webex with a CTL. A week after that interview I was offered the position. The process started Feb 20 and ended March 21st.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about my previous job and the processes that the company find   Answer Question

CRA I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INC Research.

Interview

Initial HR interview then met with two Clinical Team Leads who asked behavioral questions. Not overly difficult but not softball questions. Initial HR interview then met with two Clinical Team Leads who asked behavioral questions. Not overly difficult but not softball questions.

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter first; then recruiter passed my CV to the monitoring group. They arranged 3 CTLs to interview me via phone. Each CTL spent 30 minutes interviewing me via phone. One week later, the recruiter called me and verbally offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate the salary because I have the other offer. The advice is that you do not accept their verbal offer. You have to request them to send you an offer letter to review then accept the offer. Because the offer letter has more detail information which has some portions that they actually did not tell me when they offer the position verbally.

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Basic questions asked during interview, such as experience, what you do in certain situations etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at INC Research (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The interviewers are friendly. It was smooth sailing and the questions are easy to comprehend. It was easy to find the interview location; the interview started on time. The interview took about 2 hours and at the end of it, the recruiter promised to inform me about the interview outcome. After one week had passed, I received a call from the recruiter to inform me that I was selected for the job.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INC Research.

Interview

4 interviewers total. I was interviewed by 2 project managers in person and 2 CRAs via telephone.

Interview Questions

• Questions were the typical questions, most were behavior type questions.   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research in September 2013.

Interview

The process took about two weeks. First, a phone screen with the recruiter and then interviewed with 3 CRA Managers. The first interview lasted about 30 minutes and the 2nd lasted about an hour and a half. The interviewers were very pleasant, told me a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult or unexpected question; most of the questions dealt with my monitoring experience. They asked some scenario questions as well as questions about my proficiency using EDC and CTMS and trip reports submission.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was not too long but it was very thorough, they want to make sure you have enough experience for the job they you are applying for, the interview are very patient with you by making sure you understand the questions that was asked. it was a great experience.

CRA Ll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INC Research (Atlanta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied online
    I was contacted by recruiter with in 3 days.
    A phone interview with the recruiter was basic. She set up the phone interview with the PM.
    Interview with the PM by phone for 2 hrs.
    Scheduled a face to face panell interview with 3 PMs and 2 Sr CRAs.
    Offered position on the spot.
    Formal offer with salary was emailed within 5 business days.
    Started in 10 days!

CRA III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in July 2015.

Interview

Two telephone interview and one face to face interview. I was asked about my previous experience and the reasons for leaving the last job. I was told all about the company and there was a noce atmosphere during the interview.

Interview Questions

• My knowledge and experience in clinical studies   1 Answer