ING Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ING (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online following a Monster posting and was contacted within a week. After passing the phone screening, I was invited to come in to the office for the first interview. When I showed up to the interview, I met with other intern candidates, which was unexpected. We were grouped together and given an overview and introduction by HR. There was another interview round thereafter, whereby all the candidates were interviewed individually by members of the various departments at the office. Offers were extended in a matter of weeks, but interns did not get to choose under which department.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that I considered difficult or unexpected. Consistently the interviewers across the various departments appeared to be interested in learning about my background and what prompted me to pursue the MBA program. There were also questions on why I selected to attend the business school that I did, pros and cons to pursuing the program full-time vs. part-time, and what I considered to be the advantages/benefits of an internship.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase. It was take it or leave it.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ING (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through Career Services and was contacted for an interview by HR after the deadline had closed. The interview itself was 4 rounds, each about 15 minutes each with different professionals in the department and eventually the director as the final interviewer. Everyone was very welcoming and polite, and I look forward to applying again next spring.

Interview Questions

• If I asked one of your professors, how they would describe you, what would they say?   Answer Question

Procurement Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ING (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume on school's job website and got the onsite interview. Everyone in the procurement department interviewed me. They were super nice people and did not ask any tricky questions. All questions are behavioral.

Financial Reporting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ING (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online, had onsite interview within a month of the initial online application which took place in Atlanta Georgia, with two hiring managers. The interviews were very short and to the point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ING (Atlanta, GA) in April 2007.

Interview

The overall hirign process was intense. 1st round of interview was with a 8 individual attorneys for 30 minutes each. 2nd round I interviewed with Director of Infrastructure & head of IT. 3rd round I had a 30 minute interview with the CIO. 4th round, I interviewed with the General Counsel for 1 hour. they drilled me on my passed experience and knowledge of technology law, technology processes and general contracting procedures.

Interview Questions

• I did not find any of the question difficult. I did feel however that some of the business people did not have a strong grasp on the overall contracting process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Keep an open mind and let them put their best offer on the table. The paid me $10,000 more than I asked.