ING Direct Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ING Direct Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ING Direct

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ING Direct (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

I met the recruiters at an on-campus career fair. There seemed to be several students who had also been invited for interviews. At the interview session (about one week after the fair), they met with a whole group of interviewees then two 1:1 interviews. Their behavioral questions were intended to figure out if you could cope with starting down a very slow path to success but eventually weathering the storm. I decided that financial consulting wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Many of our first-year consultants lose confidence after the first year. Why do you feel you have what it takes to commit to such an unpredictable career path?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ING Direct

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ING Direct (Wilmington, DE) in November 2008.

Interview

I had a recruiter that got me the interview. I first did a phone interview. Then I went in an interviewed with 3 people 1-1. My soon to be boss, the manager of finance, then the Chief Operations Officer. It wasn't that bad of an interview at all. Just basic stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate (It was pretty much my first job)

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ING Direct in July 2010.

Interview

For the entry level, I had a phone interview. Three days later, I had a 1:1 interview with a manager. He asked me general questions such as why I applied to ING Direct, why I was interested in finance and what positive outcomes I would bring to the company etc. It only took 1 hour and then he called me a week later and offered me a job.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in the financial analyst position with ING Direct?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ING Direct.

Interview

Asked the group to come in for an informational session. It's well structured with good information of the pros and cons of working for ING. After the session, you sign up for a first interview, and if you are called back after the first, you are asked to sign up for your final interview. The process itself is not tremendously time consuming, but seems to be efficient.