ING Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ING Direct Interview Questions

Interviews at ING Direct

2.8

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Large group meeting first with other potential employees. Two interviews and was offered the job. MOre worried about who you know and what potential clients you may have.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan to maximize your business   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ING Direct (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

I met the recruiters at an on-campus career fair. There seemed to be several students who had also been invited for interviews. At the interview session (about one week after the fair), they met with a whole group of interviewees then two 1:1 interviews. Their behavioral questions were intended to figure out if you could cope with starting down a very slow path to success but eventually weathering the storm. I decided that financial consulting wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Many of our first-year consultants lose confidence after the first year. Why do you feel you have what it takes to commit to such an unpredictable career path?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ING Direct (Wilmington, DE) in November 2008.

Interview

I had a recruiter that got me the interview. I first did a phone interview. Then I went in an interviewed with 3 people 1-1. My soon to be boss, the manager of finance, then the Chief Operations Officer. It wasn't that bad of an interview at all. Just basic stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate (It was pretty much my first job)

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ING Direct.

Interview

In person interviews with various levels of management within the department

Negotiation

pretty cut and dry.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview then group and finally single.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ING Direct (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Typical interview. Interview by 2 coaches.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ING Direct (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

They brought in several cards with different words on them. I forget what the cards said but they were like "courage, decisiveness, ambition, etc" and they would ask you to rank the importance of each. They also asked a little bit about my previous customer service experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating.

Coach Interview

Interview

4 interviews and pre screening

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ING Direct (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Two phone calls with the Head of Marketing.

The phone calls were very relaxed. He discussed the organization structure of the marketing teams and gave a brief overview of what projects the company was working on. Then he provided information about the role I had applied to which was very helpful.

We then had a follow up call two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

BI Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ING Direct.

Interview

After first round of telephonic was called for in person interview where had opportunity to manager and other team members.
    Had discussion with them about my background and technical skills.
    Encountered with questions in the area I had previously worked on.