ING Direct Interview Questions in Saint Cloud, MN | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Associate-Promoter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ING Direct (Saint Cloud, MN) in August 2008.

Interview

I applied online and put down that I was referred by a friend that started a few months ahead of me. Since I lived about 2 hours away form the interview place at the time, I had a first phone interivew and then they agreed to interview me in-person. Usually, you go to ING two times to interview but since I was communiting far they held my 1:1 interview first then agreed to move me on to the next stage immediately and I interviewed with the Sales Floor Manager immediately. During the interview, the Sales Coach was intimidating and I had to sell them a pencil and they asked, if I was trying to sell them the pencil, what would I do? The most important thing to do is ask questions about whey they need the pencil, etc. It was okay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not really get to negotiate. If I remember correctly, you put your desired salary on the application but for this position, there really is no room to negotiate.