ING Direct Sale Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ING Direct

2.6

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ING Direct (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

It was easy and I was excited. They made the company look very appealing. I applied online and then i recieved a prescreening call. Right after speakign with the hr associate I was offered an in person interview. I arrived and was initially shown a video with three other potential hires. After the video they split us up and we each had two interviews with current management staff. It was pretty positive and they mainly wanted to see if we fit into the atmosphere of the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years.   1 Answer
  • Why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation of benefits of salary what they offer is what you get and if you don't lik eit you don't accept the job.

Other Interview Reviews for ING Direct

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview then group and finally single.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ING Direct (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Typical interview. Interview by 2 coaches.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ING Direct (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

They brought in several cards with different words on them. I forget what the cards said but they were like "courage, decisiveness, ambition, etc" and they would ask you to rank the importance of each. They also asked a little bit about my previous customer service experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ING Direct in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received an email from a recruiter to fill out an online profile. I received a phone call the next day and had a quick phone interview, and was asked to come in for an in person interview. In person interview consisted of back to back interviews with two sales managers, and they told me they would compare notes and let me know the next day. Got a call, they offered me the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ING Direct in April 2011.

Interview

ING first contacted me via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was with a woman from HR and she asked basic questions, such as "why do you want to work here?'. After the phone interview, I was contacted by HR to set up an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of a group interview with customer service questions.