ING Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ING Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ING (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through Career Services and was contacted for an interview by HR after the deadline had closed. The interview itself was 4 rounds, each about 15 minutes each with different professionals in the department and eventually the director as the final interviewer. Everyone was very welcoming and polite, and I look forward to applying again next spring.

Interview Questions

• If I asked one of your professors, how they would describe you, what would they say?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ING

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ING (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Asked for a list of at least 30 people I knew. Seemed like they were more interested in who I could bring to their company.

Interview Questions

• (From the list of people I brought in for the interview) Can you show me an example of how you would conduct a phone conversation with someone on your list, trying to sell them our product?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ING in January 2013.

Interview

Went in thinking I had an interview only to walk into a room with about 8 others who all thought the same as me. Made it sound like a total interview on the phone only to discover this disappointment. Seemed like a scan. Total salesman selling a lucrative sounding career. Was offered a chance to sign up after two hours of being sold on the career. Would have had to drive three hours back to the office for an job I would have declined if offered a position anyway.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions because we were all in the room being sold on the company. Would have had to go back another day to actually be interviewed   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ING (West Chester, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

They asked about my previous experience with leading teams .Also asked was the question" what makes me qualified for the position " and " why ING". They moved on to the Financial topics and there were some questions aboout the current state of the economy and also about the cost of capital for the companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ING (Windsor, CT) in August 2009.

Interview

I was expecting a much more indepth interview and as I had been laid off some months before was well prepared to present my experience and interest. It was basically a look see, lasting about 20 minutes. I walked away knowing they just wanted to spend time with me to keep up their working relationship with the recruiting firm. I don't think I was in the age range they preferred. Interviewer was really bland and made little eye contact.

Interview Questions

• Describe experience in developing inter-company chargebacks and cost allocation.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ING in January 2010.

Interview

The phone interview is only 15 min long, i guess the recruiter had already made his decision in the first 5 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current job, esp the quantitative and analytical skills   Answer Question
    • What have you accomplished in the past 3 years.   Answer Question