ING Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ING Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.8

Young Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at ING (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interviewer is rude and not even say hi when I went to interview..Yelling at the people and impolite behavior with angry talking DURING the interview..Hell, I never see this type of interviewer in Amsterdam. It happened in Amsterdam ING office in Bijmer. And he said he was working as coach in ING

Interview Questions

• C++ code, My job is Javascript based.   1 Answer

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ING (Atlanta, GA) in April 2007.

Interview

The overall hirign process was intense. 1st round of interview was with a 8 individual attorneys for 30 minutes each. 2nd round I interviewed with Director of Infrastructure & head of IT. 3rd round I had a 30 minute interview with the CIO. 4th round, I interviewed with the General Counsel for 1 hour. they drilled me on my passed experience and knowledge of technology law, technology processes and general contracting procedures.

Interview Questions

• I did not find any of the question difficult. I did feel however that some of the business people did not have a strong grasp on the overall contracting process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Keep an open mind and let them put their best offer on the table. The paid me $10,000 more than I asked.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ING (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2013.

Interview

The first round was a phone screening. It followed by an online test with quantitative and qualitative sections. Then the selected candidates will be gathered to Amsterdam, the Netherlands for on-site interviews.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if your employee does not listen to you?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ING (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in December 2016.

Interview

zwaar gesprek, zowel technisch als persoonlijk, werd veel doorgevraagd voornamelijk op welke keuzes ik gemaakt had bij bepaalde dingen en hoe ik met conflicten om ben gegaan. Ze zoeken mensen met een passie voor de IT

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ING (Bucharest (Romania)) in October 2016.

Interview

Just attended a technical interview, imagine hr discussion would come later. Discussion was pleasant and free. It all started from experience listed in my resume. Interviews took the time to present the company and the team, talking about the future.

Interview Questions

• Role play: give an example of how you would coach a product owner upset his change was not accepted   Answer Question

Calypso Devops Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ING (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2015.

Interview

First you need to answer 5 questions by email. Then I received a phone call where they asked some typical interview questions. Then I had a skype interview with the head of the devops team and another senior developer.

Interview Questions

• Why ING?
      Do you have an example when you described something technical…….to a non – technical?
      How’s Amsterdam for you? Why would you like to move here?
      Explain how BO transfers are generated in Calypso.
      Answer Question

Structured Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ING (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

straightforward interviews with manager. Had several interviews with analyst, directors, MDs, head of natural resources. got an offer only a fews days after the interviews. The management was very open and true about the position and the firm in general. Great interview process, no assesment center

ING International Talent Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ING (Istanbul (Turkey)) in March 2016.

Interview

First, there was an online English test. It was not difficult. Then, an online capacity test including verbal numerical and logical tests. After these tests there was a short interview about motivations of position and checking information in CV. As last step before hiring, an assessment was done. It includes behavioural event interview, growth potential interview, role play. I think it was the most difficult part of the process. You need to have good stories about your tranieeships, your projects or your past working experiences.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ING (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in July 2015.

Interview

there were 2 technical rounds with 1 written assessment
    tecnical rounds covererd my previous projects along with written assessment
    experience was good, scrutinising all aspects of my technical and communication skills.
    My writing skills were also tested

Interview Questions

• about projects I had done previously   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negoiate. The offer was pretty ok

Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ING (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2015.

Interview

First I was given a call for a Skype or in person interview. This was the first round. The purpose of this round was to get to know each other better. No technical question in this round, just getting to know each other better and see alignment. Then I was given a second call to be on site and give a second interview. This one is technical, and had different conceptual questions. Then about a week later I got a call with an offer to join the team as an intern.