ING Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ING Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

3 day assessment center, with a series of interviews and role play questions, as well as case studies.3 day assessment center, with a series of interviews and role play questions, as well as case studies.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ING.

Interview

I first met with the HR recruiter and since I was attending college in a different state I also met with teh two department managers. They asked basic personality and skills based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to overcome something difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

interview was brief quite easy. One on one with office manager. Asked basic interview questions. Only one interview and got offer on the spot. Smaller office though. Asked about strengths weaknesses, why wanted to work there and such things.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ING (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial meeting was an information session, came back for an interview and didn't receive follow up. Whole interview process seemed a bit rushed. They basically want to know how many connections you have.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ING (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Before you interview you are interview with a group of people then they call you back for a second interview then you have a third interview. When your called out of the group if not in the first group don't waste you time going to any other interview they already know who they want to hire

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ING (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed through campus recruiting. One of the interviewers was very friendly, while the other was not. They did not ask any technical questions, but wanted to see how much you knew about the company and commercial banking. Both acted as if I was on the right track with my answers, but I did not receive any notification about the job until almost a month later.

Interview Questions

• If someone calls and asks for a loan, what questions would you ask to see if they are eligible.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ING.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview followed by two face to face interviews at the location in Des Moines. The hiring manager is really nice and professional. The company is experiencing tons of growth and there is plenty of opportunities for people who are hardworking and looking to join and be apart of a team!

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you can make a difference or be a benefit to helping grow our company.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Two round interview. One phone the other on-site. Fairly straightforward, the interviewers were really nice and genuinely wanted to know you. The first round was going over things on resume, leadership,volunteer, research, past jobs. Second round consisted of 7 thirty minute back to back mini interviews. Had varying interviewers, some unconventional most were pretty straightforward

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ING (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied for the customer service position they had posted on their website. A few days later I was sent an email to do an assessment. After I had completed it, I was contacted again via email about a good time to contact me. The recuiter called the next day and went over pay, job description etc. I was told I'd hear back in a few days from the onsite hiring manager. Sure enough she called that following Monday and I had a 10 minute phone interview. Once I successfully completed the phone interview she scheduled me to come in the next day for an on site interview.
    I came to the interview early and the new hiring manager complimented me on that. The building is quite large but has a quiet small environment. We went into the conference room and from there she asked me the formal questions.
    After the interview she stated I would hear something back that Friday or the following week.
    Friday came and the recuiter sent me some paperwork I needed to sign and fax or email in. Monday came and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Procurement Interview

Interview

Submitted application through online website, heard back about interview within 3 weeks
    One round of interview for 2 hours
    General questions, tell me about yourself, strengths and weaknesses
    Spoke to four professionals from the department
    Heard back within four weeks of interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed at something (not really difficult)   Answer Question