ING Interview Questions in West Chester, PA | Glassdoor

ING Interview Questions in West Chester, PA

2.5

Senior Markeiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ING (West Chester, PA).

Interview

Interviewed with 3. Managers

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ING (West Chester, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

The response was quick. I have one 45-min phone interview and follow-up phone call by HR. The on-site interview contained four 1:1 meetings, each was about 40 minutes. People were all friendly.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ING (West Chester, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

applied online, after 1 week, got a phone call from HR, then in the 2nd week, a phone call from the hiring manager and then on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• what's the most quantitate project you have done in the past half year?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ING (West Chester, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

They asked about my previous experience with leading teams .Also asked was the question" what makes me qualified for the position " and " why ING". They moved on to the Financial topics and there were some questions aboout the current state of the economy and also about the cost of capital for the companies.