INSZoom.com Data Migration (MS SQL Server) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at INSZoom.com

1 Interview Review

1.0

Data Migration (MS SQL Server) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Gone for data migration developer interview. Had very bad experience.
F-2-F interview scheduled at 4 PM. I reached by 4 PM after travelling 30 kilometers.
Around 10 people were waiting for inerview. They called two guys inside (me and one more person). And gave us bunch of prinouts taken from one of their module. Asked us to complete written test.
I don't have any issue for writting a written test even after having 8+ exp.
The papers which they gave is not complete one. Half of the functions missed and they gave questions to fill what is the status of the database after passing through these functions.
We told the HR exec. who gave these papers that this is not complete code most of the functions missed without them we were not able to complete this.
He told he is a not technical guy he don't know much about it. And he asked to fill whatever we know. We denied for that as we were not able to make out anything from that.
He took the papers back and asked us to wait for some time. After 15 mins. he called up one by one and asked "Tell me about your self?". He didn't listened what we said and searching for somebody outside(not interested to listen or probably searching for somebody).
Later he told that Technical manager is not available so he will schedule the telephonic interview tomorrow.

Don't go for interview for this company unless you are a fresher and looking for job desperately.