INSZoom.com Product Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INSZoom.com Product Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at INSZoom.com

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (San Ramon, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

3 Telephonic Interviews - One With HR and Two Technical. 3 On- Site Interview. This was supposed to be a Full Time position. They offered an internship instead at the end. Also, after asking salary expectations and everything lowballed the offer. Wasted a lot of time for interview process. Gave the results of the final interviews nearly around after one and half month. Also very negative process constantly asked about my GPA and my ranking in the universities.

Interview Questions

• Technical Stuff(Desiging Systems, Architectures), Salay Expectations, GPA and current rank   Answer Question

Offer too low

Other Interview Reviews for INSZoom.com

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round is Apti ,then 1 coding then two tech and 1 telephonic hr round they took. mostly they asked simple. Questions . Coding was too simple anyone can do both the codes . Don't need too wory. Go give test for practice but don't join.. worst company it is.
    Just go to have interview exp
     Beacuse their process of interview is average
     U can learn at least to control your nerves.

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INSZoom.com.

Interview

there were 4 rounds in total
    1)aptitude round including verbal, quantitative, technical. both were conducted together as 3 parts
    2)coding section, 2 questions will be there. 45 minutes to solve, can choose any language
    3)technical interview
    4)hr interview

Product Engineer Interview

Interview

There were 4 rounds totally
    1,Aptitude based on verbal, quantitative and technical.
    2,Coding
    3,Technical interview
    4,Hr interview
    We had both interviews through Skype..its not had to get placed in inszoom. Just need some good preparation and confidence..

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment, and got an offer. 1st round was a technical interview, where basic OO concepts, SQL and HTML/JS skills were tested. The second round was an HR interview. The interview went well, and HR was very keen and insightful. The third round was a bar raiser, where 4 interviewers bombarded an interviewee with questions. Some were technical, others were based on solving puzzles. Some idiotic and unrelated questions were also asked.