INSZoom.com Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INSZoom.com Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at INSZoom.com

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INSZoom.com.

Interview

three rounds. First with tech lead. second with project manager. third with HR.
First two rounds is in .net and sql. should be strong in basics. second round will be bit tough.
we need to be careful while giving the examples. their questions will be from our answers.
HR round will be as usual. just about yourself and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• how do u maintain the state of checkbox in paged repeater ..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for INSZoom.com

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview process had five rounds.
    1st round was a online test - It contained 100 questions to be solved in 2 hours and was conducted by freshersworld.com. It contained 40 quants, 20 verbal and 40 technical questions on web technologies (ASP, .NET, HTML, JS) and Database management.
    2nd round was a coding test - Solve two programming questions in 30 mins and was conducted by cocubes. Choose of languages - c, c++, java and c#
    3rd round was the first technical interview - Asked about projects, internships, etc. Not much testing of ability, more about the willingness to work and travel.
    4th round was the second technical interview - Test of ability. Checking of technical skills and thinking ability. Programming questions, Database SQL statements and OS related questions. Had to write two programs.
    5th round was the HR interview - information about job, the internship program, and salary.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of numbers. Join them to form the largest number.
      example - [5, 6, 25, 78, 42, 51] greatest number - 78655142   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INSZoom.com.

Interview

I applied during on-campus recruitment drive and cleared initial aptitude and coding tests, was called for interview later. My interviewers were really nice and asked some open ended questions followed by details of my projects. They gave more emphasis on Database concepts and logical algorithm design.

Interview Questions

• How will you make a software for a online grocery seller?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (Mysore (India)).

Interview

1-apti
    2-coding
    3-techni
    4-something
    5-hr
    I had been rejected in 3 round itself. Because I had answered wrong for 3 questions. Coding round and apti was easy. And I have heard that this company is for workaholic.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The first round was aptitude and technical questions. There were mainly Java questions and oops concepts. There was a technical interview once I cleared that and then hr round. I went as far as hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at INSZoom.com in September 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds:
    1-Aptitude and technical from .net java dbms
    2-Coding round , extended fibonacci and parenthesis balancing
    3- technical interview
    4-hr interview

It was a 4 day process. The team had 3 girls and 3 men taking up the process. They prefer girls than the boys.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted 45 mins. It was a very good experience.The interviewer first asked me to introduce myself and then asked me about my projects. Then I was asked some OOP and SQL questions and finally few puzzles.

Interview Questions

• Write a program in C++ demonstrating the concepts of abstract class, virtual function and inheritence.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uttara Kannada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (Uttara Kannada (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude Round
    2.Coding Round (Two Questions)
    3.Technical Round
          -Questions from DBMS , SQL , DataStructures and OS were asked
    4. HR round
    5. Bar Raising Round (Current Affairs and Scenario Based Questions)

Interview Questions

• Various questions on relational Schema and SQL queries (average difficulty) for the same .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Online Test, Coding Round, Technical Interview, HR Interview and Bar Raiser round. The guy who took my technical had very bad attitude. HR lady was nice. After whole day of interview process they did not announced results and told nothing about it clearly. Very unprofessional people.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

on-site interview, 4 hours (8AM-noon), have 5 separate interviews with software engineers and team leader, the software engineer ask for java code questions, and how to resolve issues. team leader asked some design questions and behavior question and previous work experience. After interview with engineer, go to a HR interview, most eligible status to work behavior questions.