INTL FCStone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Junior Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INTL FCStone (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

One interview consisting of a timed math test and simple "get to know you" questions.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at INTL FCStone (Des Moines, IA) in September 2011.

Interview

Very casual, questions geared more to know your personality. Some technical questions like why did I use such and such tools and languages. Explain a bit about the life cycle of a project, Described what is OOA (Object Oriented Architecture). Condition that any OO Language must meet.

Interview Questions

• Projects you have worked in the past   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at INTL FCStone (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

one of the managers was rude , he constantly was on his phone while interviewing. He didn't want to explain much about the Job position . seems like he was not interested.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at INTL FCStone (Kansas City, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Emailed my resume, went in for two different interviews, interview was very relaxed, heard back in a few weeks. I negotiated my salary, and received a ton of paperwork in the mail to fill out

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at INTL FCStone (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

long, scattered and chaotic and no drug testing????? I met with people that now I have no idea why they were even in the process as my job doesn't even relate to them.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember - all the questions didn't make sense and were scattered but one person actually asked me if I was willing to 'give' blood for the organization.   1 Answer

Technical Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at INTL FCStone (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

People were friendly, thorough, and there were no delays. Began with a conversational style on the phone. Was brought in for an in person interview the next business day, which lasted over 3 hours. Met with the hiring manager and 2 others. Not an easy interview - but everyone was very professional and down to earth. Unfortunately they could not accommodate one request I made, so I feel that reason alone prevented the offer, which was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Describe past situations where you dealt with difficult people - clients, or other employees in the company. How did you resolve the problems?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at INTL FCStone (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I went through an employment agency. I was never interviewed. As a matter of fact, I knocked on the door for 15 minutes until a passing employee let me in. Once I entered the office, I saw two women talking, and neither acknowledged my presence. I stood there for 15 more minutes until one of the ladies, my supervisor introduced herself and called someone from another department to introduce me and train me.

After a couple of months of working there, I heard through a co-worker that I was being hired. Never once did my supervisor approach me, interview me, or even let me know that she wanted me to stay. And no, she wasn't overwhelmed or busy.

Interview Questions

• I was never formally interviewed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I regret accepting the package, but I had to pay some bills. There was no negotiation, because the agency I went through promised a certain minimum (that was not met)

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INTL FCStone (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Cold email to an MD, had brief phone screen, followed by in-person interview with the full team for the group I was interviewing 4. Non-technical, mostly fit questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INTL FCStone (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Very Lengthy. It was based off of a series of interviews over a couple of weeks first a phone interview, and two group interviews over a two day period. Which identify your skill set and aptitude for the Investment Banking industry.

Investment Banking Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by phone for an internship position. The interviewer asked me to walk him through my resume. He was particularly interested in my job transitions and his questions were well designed to elicit high level rationale for transactions. The interview was not technical. He described the team and the job requirements very precisely. The follow-up after the interview was impeccable.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. The questions we spent the most time in were related to transaction rationales.   Answer Question