INVISTA Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INVISTA Process Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.8

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Situation based questions that are all based on the MBM model.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for INVISTA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at INVISTA (Victoria, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Started off with general phone interview-personal experiences, favorite classes, what do you like about company. Got a trip to location. Interviewed with 6 people separateley-several engineers and then sector managers. Asked more personal experience questions. Looks good if you are familiar with MBM (market based management) principles. Have some questions ready to ask interviewers as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used milestones to aid your progress on a project.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at INVISTA (Kingston, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Super friendly, not intimidating at all. Made my interview experience really enjoyable. They seemed really interested in what I had to say. All interview questions were behavioural based and one was asking why I'd be good for the company. No surprises.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you and your team didn't agree. What was the outcome? - all behavioural based questions   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INVISTA (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

I was given a case study and was asked to solve the problem before the interview starts. The case study was not difficult and can be easily solved within the stipulated time. The whole interview lasted for 1 hour. Their interview questions mainly focus on how you work in a team and how to handle a difficult team member.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INVISTA (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied via University using just CV and interviewed on Campus. Only one interview. The process took about 2 months to get the offer confirmed. The interview was 1:1, the process engineering manager and a senior process engineer. One person asking questions and the other person taking notes.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioural questions. Example: Tell me about a time you had the opportunity to do something in a simple way but you decided to take a more difficult route to do it. When have you worked with a difficult colleague? etc   Answer Question