IOD Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at IOD Inc

2.2

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IOD Inc (Green Bay, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy, laid back, relaxed. iod rep wasnt able to fully answer a few questions about hours and benefits. Didn't keep me updated on the lengthy weight for hire. Had to reach out for response.

Interview Questions

IOD Inc Response

Jul 7, 2015 – Manager of Talent Acquisition

Hello :) Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Sorry again for the wait time of the background checks. When you work on site at some of the larger facilities they have more stringent... More

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IOD Inc (Green Bay, WI) in November 2013.

Interview

I first met with the area manager I would be working with directly, then later (because I was a field rep) had to have a second interview with the hospital director for the site I'd be working at. So if you're a field rep you'll go through your first interview with your immediate manager but still need to interview to be approved for whatever site you will be at.

Interview Questions

• The basics, what are your strengths/weaknesses, why are you looking to leave your current job, What did you like about your past employer, what did you dislike about your past employer, have you ever been fired, etc.. Nothing new and shocking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I probably could have tried, but I wanted a full time job and they offered me what I had been making part time and it seemed fair at the time so I just accepted.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IOD Inc.

Interview

Very basic- in a hurry to fill the position available, standard interview process. Interviewed in the facility lunch room instead of an actual office- lots of interruptions and distractions. Not impressed with the company at all

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IOD Inc (Green Bay, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a 1 on 1 interview with the area manager for the imaging department. Fairly normal interview questions. The interview was about an hour long. The person interviewing me was super nice and made me feel at ease. Very comfortable and laid back.

Interview Questions

• What my computer experience was?   1 Answer

Jul 7, 2015 – Manager of Talent Acquisition

You are so awesome for sharing your feedback! Thank you!

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IOD Inc (Tacoma, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

She asked me a ton of questions and interview lasted for a little over an hour in the cafeteria. She wrote down all my replies on her laptop. Questions were mostly "what if" scenerios which I usually have a hard time answering but she liked me anyway.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress in your personal and work life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IOD Inc (Bellevue, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with hiring manager who was unprepared for the interview. The job responsibilities were over simplified and dumb-down.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IOD Inc (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very Straight to the point. One meeting with a supervisor and another with Area Manager.

Interview Questions

• They are really big on work environment so be prepared to answer how you would fit in with your other co-workers.   Answer Question

Imaging Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IOD Inc (Pensacola, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

They get to know you and what your qualifications are with handling medical records, scanning, indexing, working in a medical facility, as well as knowing how to use a computer.

Accounting Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IOD Inc (Green Bay, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. I felt comfortable and at ease. They told me about the company and what to expect on the job. I was no made promises that they could keep. This was important as I have interviewed at other places that made promises they didn't keep.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in an employer   1 Answer

Medical Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IOD Inc.

Interview

Was kept very well informed throughout the process. Great and timely communication about expectations and time frame for development program. Can't wait for program to begin and looking forward to the knowledge that I will obtain through working for IOD.

Interview Questions

IOD Inc Response

Jul 7, 2015 – Manager of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on you getting into our Coding Development Program!! It's so awesome. Looking forward to working with you!!