ION Media Networks Station Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ION Media Networks Station Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Station Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ION Media Networks in August 2010.

Interview

Very vague, waited 30 minutes to enter a room full of executives. Asked experience questions for 1 hour then went onto one on one with dept heads. Quite extensive, but yet vague in what the job completely entailed. Benefits etc. Took 3 hours total, and was left in a board room for a while and finally a secretary said "they are all gone", "you can go home". "Hasn't anyone told you ?" .........

Interview Questions

• old analog questions related to 1980 technology.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just received a letter. No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for ION Media Networks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ION Media Networks (Nashville, TN) in June 2007.

Interview

I went into this interview knowing I wasn't qualified for the job. I'm a producer, they were looking for a Station Manager - someone to deal with broadcast towers, ad sales, etc.

The interviewer read from a list of questions she seemed to have found on the internet. "What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Tell me about this. Tell me about that." I felt like my answers were pretty good, but every time I finished talking there would be an awkward silence, and then she would look to her list for the next question. I felt like I was 4 times smarter than this woman, and that I came across as someone who could do the job. But I never got a call back.

Station Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ION Media Networks in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was short and I felt like they didn't want to take the time to actually discuss the position, or even find out about me. More than qualified and didn't need to ask many questions because alot of my questions were answered with the phone interview. Didn't feel as though the interviewer wanted to even take the time to sit and talk with me. ION is passing up one heck of a hard worker.