IPC Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Emergency Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at IPC Healthcare (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

responding to printed ad, received phone call interview from ER director. submitted application and reported for on sight interview. Received tour of facility, dinner for two (spouse included) and invitation to return for trial run of several shifts before committing to full time position. At the end of the interview I was in the locker room with a physician assistant who had been working here for many years. I asked his advice as to whether I should take the job. It was his reassurance that sealed my decision to take the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can handle the acuity of this facility, compared with where you are presently employed?   1 Answer
    • Why would you want to leave Myrtle Beach to come to Upstate NY?   1 Answer
    • How will you answer the question in this survey "When was this interview ?" when the "select year" button won't allow you to go back more than 5 years?   1 Answer

TeamHealth Response

May 23, 2016 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPC Healthcare.

Interview

Briefly met with recruiter who discussed IPC in general, then went on to meet POD leader of team I was interested in working for. A week later I received my contract.

Interview Questions

• What location would you like to practice? What did your residency program focus on?   Answer Question

Central Business Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPC Healthcare (North Hollywood, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Pre-interview consisting of basic medical billing knowledge, typing test. After about 2-5 days, they decide whether or not to push you through to the second interview. Second interview with management.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What are your strengths/weakness? Example of a challenge you've overcome   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPC Healthcare.

Interview

Pretty simple laid back process. No real interview to speak of. It was honestly more like a tour around the hospital and a breakfast with several of the physicians. The process was only half a day. The only issue is that there seemed to be a disconnect between the physician recruiter and the pod director. Most casual interview I have ever been to.

Internal Medicine Hospitalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPC Healthcare (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with regional director, pod leaders and several local pod physicians. Recruitment lunch was well attended. All questions were answered. Motivated group of physicians who seem to be able to work as much as they want with no ceiling to income potential. No touring of hospitals was done. Overall, a transparent and positive experience.

location issues.

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IPC Healthcare (Livonia, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

The process itself took over 2 months, but the interview I went and did in livonia went by fast. they asked a lot of standard questions. I interviewed with two hiring manager who both spoke throughout the process. After my interview it took a while before I heard anything back and then I started a week later.

Sales & Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IPC Healthcare.

Interview

I was first interviewed in-person by the hiring manager. In the second phase, I was then interviewed on the phone by two individuals that were part of the team. Following those interviews, I received my offer and within two weeks, I was happily in my new position with IPC. The interview, hiring and on-boarding process was completely seamless.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very smooth negotiation phase.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at IPC Healthcare (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview, just gave me an understanding of the position and possibilities for change. I was interviewed by my current supervisor and she does a great job of keeping the work place interesting yet stable for the employees.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if the position sounds like something I would like to do.   Answer Question

Healthcare Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IPC Healthcare (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

none- company buy out. Very little integration between old company and IPC takeover. Unfortunate takeover of a small company by a much larger one. IPC is currently being investigated for Medicare fraud and after working for them I see why.

Anonymous Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IPC Healthcare (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by a staffing company that submitted my resume. When they called me for an interview I spoke to the office manager and executive of the region. I was hired temp-to-perm. They changed my status and gave be a pretty good raise once I was hired full time after a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked me typical questions for an interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was hired through an agency so I went in with my price named and they gave me what I asked for when I started.

Physician (Nocturnist) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IPC Healthcare (Napa, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Telephone screening interview. Most people have dinner at a local restaurant but I went to lunch at the cafeteria and met some staff. Not too many questions asked, you are mostly interviewing them once you meet them.