IPG Mediabrands Client Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPG Mediabrands Client Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at IPG Mediabrands

2.5

Client Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is fairly routine and smooth. Scope of the interview is based on industry knowledge and ability to demonstrate that you're willing to actually learn about media and the role of finance. Team work and Dynamic is key as many unit's depend on everyone working effectively and efficiently to achieve positive results

Interview Questions

• What kind of pressure situations have you faced that you've had to solve and deliver positive outcomes   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IPG Mediabrands

Client Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional. The HR lady messaged me on LinkedIn to talk, setup a time and then did not call. When I reached out to her, she said I will call now and again she did not call. I wasted 2 hours preparing and waiting and then she did not even reply to my emails.

2 weeks later she called back saying "my calendar got messed up" so lets talk now. They needed someone urgently so called me in for interview with the Director next day and after that it was supposed to be with VP who was absent on the day of interview and I was not notified.. I did third round with another Director and was given the offer.. Should have been a red flag straight away but I saw the office and thought this looks so cool ... Biggest Mistake.

Interview Questions

• Normal behavioral questions with no technical questions thrown at you.   Answer Question