IPG Mediabrands Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern

IPG Mediabrands Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at IPG Mediabrands

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands.

Interview

Applied online and had a referral from an employee. Received an email from HR about 2 weeks later asking to schedule a phone call. We set up a time and date, but I never got a call and no response to email follow up. I understand that people are busy, but there should be at least some explanation given especially since a time was set for an interview.

Other Interview Reviews for IPG Mediabrands

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

First had a phone interview with an HR rep which was relatively straightforward - just some background questions and what you hope to gain from the internship. Afterwards, there was a Skype interview with the hiring manager, and the two within the group that I would be working most closely with. This determined a good fit with the team and an understanding of the goals and expectations of the internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands in February 2016.

Interview

You submit and online application and then wait for the recruiters to reach out to you if they want to interview you. I had two phone interviews one with the NY office and one with LA because that was the office I ultimately wanted to be at. It was a pretty casual process overall though!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

First applied through online application. Then got a call from recruiter within 3 weeks, and then never heard back after the original phone screen. Sent few follow up emails, but the recruiter never responded.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview went great and everything ran smoothly. Basic personality questions were asked and I was told I would hear back the following Monday. A week passed by with no response. I emailed the HR for the company, and did not get a response back for another 2 weeks. Once they finally got back to me 3 weeks after the interview date, they let me know I did not get invited back to the second set of interviews, which I assumed, but I felt that it would of been more professional on their end to get back to me in a timely manner as they said they would.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing about you that separates you from the other candidates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online, was asked to do an online screening questionnaire, had a phone interview, in-person interview. The phone interview was basic and not very difficult, heard back the following day to come into the office

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Three stages: video interview, written media assessment test, "intern night"/in person interviews and networking. The first two stages are just to determine that you're well-informed regarding the industry, the final interview night stage is about your personality and how you fit in with the team.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in July 2014.

Interview

Firstly, the senior director gave an introduction of the company and explain its working culture. Then, the participants need to answer a logic test. Next, they conducted the group interview which each group consist 3 participants and the interviewed by company's manager.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions such as SQL command, Microsoft Excel and UML diagram   Answer Question