IPG Mediabrands Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPG Mediabrands Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at IPG Mediabrands

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Resume was submitted through a current employee at on on-site school event. An HR recruiter then called to set up a phone interview (phase 1).

The phone call was approx. 45 minutes and pretty detailed but basic. The questions were meant to clarify my career path and education choices. There were some probative questions that were meant to see my fit with the role and the company.

Then, I had 4 interviews with the leaders of the teams I would be working on. Each manager was different and asked specific questions depending on their team's needs and their management styles. Some were challenging and really required me to dig deep into my intentions and strengths/weaknesses while others wanted to know more about me as a worker and person.

Within one day of my last interview, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How have you worked in this role before? What do you like about it? What would you do if...?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IPG Mediabrands

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

My resume was sent to HR by a current employee. Took about 2 weeks to contact me and set up a Skype interview. Was offered the position about a week later and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite class you have taken in school so far?   Answer Question