IPG Mediabrands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPG Mediabrands Interview Questions

Interviews at IPG Mediabrands

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands.

Interview

Applied online and had a referral from an employee. Received an email from HR about 2 weeks later asking to schedule a phone call. We set up a time and date, but I never got a call and no response to email follow up. I understand that people are busy, but there should be at least some explanation given especially since a time was set for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

First had a phone interview with an HR rep which was relatively straightforward - just some background questions and what you hope to gain from the internship. Afterwards, there was a Skype interview with the hiring manager, and the two within the group that I would be working most closely with. This determined a good fit with the team and an understanding of the goals and expectations of the internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands in February 2016.

Interview

You submit and online application and then wait for the recruiters to reach out to you if they want to interview you. I had two phone interviews one with the NY office and one with LA because that was the office I ultimately wanted to be at. It was a pretty casual process overall though!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

First applied through online application. Then got a call from recruiter within 3 weeks, and then never heard back after the original phone screen. Sent few follow up emails, but the recruiter never responded.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview went great and everything ran smoothly. Basic personality questions were asked and I was told I would hear back the following Monday. A week passed by with no response. I emailed the HR for the company, and did not get a response back for another 2 weeks. Once they finally got back to me 3 weeks after the interview date, they let me know I did not get invited back to the second set of interviews, which I assumed, but I felt that it would of been more professional on their end to get back to me in a timely manner as they said they would.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing about you that separates you from the other candidates?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Resume was submitted through a current employee at on on-site school event. An HR recruiter then called to set up a phone interview (phase 1).

The phone call was approx. 45 minutes and pretty detailed but basic. The questions were meant to clarify my career path and education choices. There were some probative questions that were meant to see my fit with the role and the company.

Then, I had 4 interviews with the leaders of the teams I would be working on. Each manager was different and asked specific questions depending on their team's needs and their management styles. Some were challenging and really required me to dig deep into my intentions and strengths/weaknesses while others wanted to know more about me as a worker and person.

Within one day of my last interview, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How have you worked in this role before? What do you like about it? What would you do if...?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

My resume was sent to HR by a current employee. Took about 2 weeks to contact me and set up a Skype interview. Was offered the position about a week later and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite class you have taken in school so far?   Answer Question

Administrative Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

It was pretty easy, but a bit disorganized though. I had a phone interview and then a in person interview. It everyone was very nice and friendly. My interview was on different floors.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult situation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands in April 2015.

Interview

Scheduled phone interview time. She didn't call and then apologized after the fact, leaving my time set aside in my schedule wasted. Then when we did speak, she was very unprepared, couldn't answer any questions, and practically read the description off a page. Unprepared and unprofessional.

Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IPG Mediabrands (New York, NY).

Interview

Two phone interviews on self introductions and some business and brain tease question. The onsite interview has 6 rounds, each 30 min, there is no breaks, not every one was onsite, some called in from other places, they mainly use SAS for programming

Interview Questions

• self introduction, projects done , why do you like work here   Answer Question