IPSEN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPSEN Interview Questions

Interviews at IPSEN

3.1

Head Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview with HR and Function head, followed by meeting with General Manager. Assessment of competencies and other attributes across experience to date. Great experience, I saw the passion of the business and the ambitions of the teams.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Face to face interview with the HR Director. No contact following the interview. Agency did not inform me of the outcome so assume unsuccessful. This reflects that Ipsen did not provide feedback to pass on to the candidate

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Paris (France)).

Interview

Approached by a headhunter. Met N+1, N+2 and Head of Function. They well described the company and their expectations. Asked regular questions. I took time to consider their offer and they were patient. I was kept well informed about the diffrent steps of the recruiting process.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPSEN in January 2009.

Interview

Interview with N+2 and N+1: job description and presentation of candidate's CV. General discussion on motivation.
    Interview with HR: general company introduction, analysis of motivations along career and future goals.
    Knowledge of French is a important.

Interview Questions

• What are your pros and cons?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, no negiotation during interview, it was done afterwards. Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to work hard and learn.

Director Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IPSEN in December 2018.

Interview

Multiple interviews. Had six interviews in total, four by phone and two face to face. People very enthousiastic about the company and friendly. All were excited about the new direction of the company.If it was only a show, they played it very well but I think it wasgenuine.

Principal Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, Oxfordshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPSEN (Milton, Oxfordshire, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted for 2 hours, it comprised of technical and leadership competency questions. The interviewers included hiring manager, department director and HR director. A presentation to the entire department was required and the team was very receptive of this presentation scientifically.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of working with a challenging employee and how did you deal with the situation?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Why do you want this job?
      Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
      What's your ideal company?
      What attracted you to this company?
      Why should we hire you?
      What did you like least about your last job?
      When were you most satisfied in your job?
      What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
      What were the responsibilities of your last position?
      Why are you leaving your present job?
      What do you know about this industry?
      What do you know about our company?
      Are you willing to relocate?
      Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaconsfield, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Beaconsfield, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Shambles. No other word to describe it.
    4 interviews in total.
    First was great with the recruiter. Downhill from there. One interview the person I was meeting didn't turn up and it turned into a phone interview instead which I could have done from home. Role also kept changing as well as whether it was temp / temp to perm or perm role.

Interview Questions

• First face to face was competency based. 3 more interviews preceded this all less formal.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Paris (France)).

Interview

Process: Case study to be done prior the session
    Presentation, Q/A then interview in the same day
    They were supposed to give me feedback shortly .They never did despite 2 emails and they never reimbursed me my travel costs.
    No respect for candidates!

Interview Questions

• Classical questions on career and personality. No specific comments   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Initial HR screen, then call with franchise head then a face to face interview with commercial director and with one other. Second interview to meet other members of team.

Interview Questions

• When have you done something that didn't work out as planned? What did you learn?   Answer Question