IPsoft Applications Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPsoft Applications Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at IPsoft

3.2

Applications Administrator Interview

Interview

Submitted application online, then I was contacted by one of the recruiters. We arranged a date for a phone interview. In the phone interview they asked basic question about why you want the position and what is your current knowledge about the technologies you might encounter. After that, I got contacted and a in-person interview was arranged. The interview was very straight forward, you meet members of the team and they ask questions about your interests and how you can contribute to the company, and also ask questions about certain technical scenarios. After that interview they will contact you with a response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IPsoft

Applications Administrator Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at IPsoft.

Interview

Pleasant process, HR rep got in contact with me and explained some basic things about the job. Scheduled a phone interview with the department manager and spoke about previous experience and what was expected for the job. Basic questions about technologies necessary for the position and general programming questions. Some emphasis on previous experience shell scripting with Linux.

Interview Questions

• Mostly basic things about configuring web servers, plus programming stuff. (Ex./ explain what a pointer is)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is fairly long. It was a 4 hour process for me and I met with many people ending with the hiring manager as the last interviewer. Bring plenty of paper because you can learn a lot from the interviewers. The discussion may involve skills that don't pertain to the position but if you include it in your resume that you are liable to be questioned about it.

Interview Questions

• None in particular. Just be vary of being questioned on all the skills you include on your resume because you will be asked about a lot of them even if they are irrelevant to the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Got a call from IPSoft regarding this position... Cleared all their six round of interviews..... Received confirmation mail as well that they would be hiring me.... After that background verification was also completed..... Received salary structure also from the company but at the end moment they said that they are unsure if they would be getting the project so they told they will not be able to hire me....

Reading all the below reviews I can understand the way the company works as before joining they are not able to confirm at any stage so after joining how difficult they will make it for the employees is clearly visible...

Interview Questions

• Basic interview question related to administration and linux.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Firstly it was open walk-in for fresher and as well as experience. First round was G.D and the topic was "Demonetisation". Me including one girl out of 9 members were selected for the next round.
    Next round was normal H.R on that very day.
    Then they gave me some documents to study and to be prepared from that:
    Topic:- Memory Structure, Database Structure

After 4 days, my 2nd round was scheduled. This round was totally from the documents they had sent and just to check that whether the candidates have the quick learning ability or not. One round only conducted.
    After that, I got mail and my next interview was scheduled on next week.
    3rd round was M.R and 4th round was T.R...
    In T.R, they asked about linux/unix, project, programming languages...
    Out of 7-8 members, I was the only one who got selected.
    Fortunate enough but unfortunate lately..
    Again on that very day , one more technical round(5th round) was conducted just to assure that the candidate is flexible in various programing languages or not.
    Then 10 days later I got one more mail regarding final face to face interview.
    So technically 6th round of interview was taken and that was T.R.
    Related to project, app server, web language.
    Then finally I was asked to give the final round of interview with the Application Administrator of IPSOFT global services who was working for more than 5 years.
    He taken the round as H.R and told me to wait for the mail...
    Till today I haven't got the mail or message from them.
    So this is IPSOFT, be aware.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

There were 5 rounds. GD, technical, hr round, two manager rounds. Hr round introduce yourself, knowledge about their company, why you want to join them. Manager round simple Java program like prime number, Unix commands, SQL queries

Interview Questions

• GD artificial intelligence.   1 Answer