IPsoft Customer Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPsoft Customer Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at IPsoft

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPsoft.

Interview

I had a great interview with one the corporate recruiters and was invited in to interview with the hiring manager. During the scheduling process, I politely inquired about the salary range as to not waste anyone's time before taking the day off from work and making the long trip into NYC . Almost immediately after asking the question, I received an email from the same recruiter telling me that the hiring manager was going to pursue other candidates. Warning to all potential candidates: Inquire about salary prior to receiving an offer at your own risk!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IPsoft

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft.

Interview

Submitted resume via Indeed, received a call from recruiter within 2 days.

After initial interview with recruiter, set up a phone interview with a Sr. CRM in NYC on the following Friday. Interview was rescheduled to Monday due to Sr. CRM being pulled into a client meeting, which was no problem for me. Phone interview was mostly an explanation of my job history to make sure I was a good fit for the role (about a 45 minute conversation). Nothing too challenging, really it was just a temperature reading.

After the interview, received a call from recruiter within an hour to set up an on-site visit with an Austin Sr. CRM and a sr. network ops manager. Sr. CRM was not available so I interviewed with the office mgr and network ops manager instead. This was a difficult interview where they took me through several scenarios and asked how I would handle them. Most of the scenarios were similar to what I have encountered in previous CRM / Account Manager roles and were directly related to client support and communication. Some were out of the range of my technical expertise and I had to think on the fly.

I received a call from the recruiter the next day to set up a final phone interview with the Executive Director in NYC. This was a much more comfortable interview where I again discussed my work experience and qualifications for the role. I got the feeling this was more of a confirmation of my qualifications as discovered in previous interviews and my resume. He also asked a few new questions including my experience with ITIL.

Finally I received an offer via phone the following day which was followed up by an email. They also followed up with all references.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where the client is denying accountability for a technical problem which was in fact their fault. The client wants you to correct the problem at no cost to them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I gave them a range of salary I would be comfortable with, their offer was at the high end of the range, so no negotiation was needed.

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft.

Interview

2 Phone Call Interviews (1 pre-interview conversation with recruiter, 1 interview with Senior Customer Relationship Manager).
    On-site interview with Senior Customer Relationship Managers and Executive Director.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions asked were very thorough - good mix of technical and behavioral. The most challenging question I was asked was a combination of the two. "If a client calls in about unsatisfactory service after a scheduled implementation, and you know this was due to an oversight during the design phase, how would you advise the client? Would you acknowledge the oversight or strictly focus on restoring the service?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring Manager called me and sent me an email about discussing the role but never called or emailed back. I asked what the compensation and stated this is not a normal role for me. I wanted to make sure this was in line with the compensation I normally receive.

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very thorough, timelines were flexible and meetings were held with global management teams. Several stages with managers across the globe were conducted using various technologies.

Recruitment began via LinkedIn and was initially met by myself with a kind refusal. No offence was taken and when we re-engaged 3 months later the initial refusal was not seen as a relevant and was commented upon positively.