IPsoft Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPsoft Database Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at IPsoft

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

They conducted all rounds in a day and after that they never came back.
There were two tele round .
two skype round .
one interpersonal round .
The questions were very technical .
But after conducting all the rounds they never came back to inform selection / rejection

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IPsoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was started with the Introduction then it went into technical background related to architecture and flow diagram for the same. Few theory questions were asked along with some technical knowledge about the Oracle database.

Interview Questions

• Memory Architecture , Easy definitions like : Instance, SGA, PGA .   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

They conducted total 5 rounds of interview.First round was a simple GD round where they check your ability to stand upto your opinion followed by basic aptitute test which is the Second round.Third round is basically the communication test where they will ask you to introduce yourself.Fourth round is semi-technical round where the interviewer will ask you basic questions about yourself , company and mysql.Fifth round is HR round.

Application

Interview

It was a walk-in drive. The hiring process consisted of 5 rounds. The first round was the group discussion (to filter the candidates initially). The second round was the online test. The third round was the communication round. The fourth being the technical round and the final round was the managerial round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

1st round is GD. Its quite simple. Then Written test. Then a Communication round. Then Technical Round. then HR round And in the last 1 management round. But Hr is not good. I was rejected in Communication round. And there is no one give attention.