IPsoft Engagement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPsoft Engagement Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at IPsoft

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, back-2-back in person and 1:1 interviews in a single visit. They focused heavily on management by objectives and KPI's. Keen on making sure that the candidate is a good fit for the client's culture, technology and can help meet their goals. There is a focus on being able to be a IPSoft advocate while with the customer and being a customer advocate while talking with IPSoft.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my background, experiences especially dealing with conflict among priorities, dealing with underperforming employees, management by KPIs and objectives.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IPsoft

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted via email after I applied. I was then screened by phone by HR, and a technical resource. I then came in for a round of interviews on site.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a full range of question from general style to highly technical related to hardware infrastructure.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Sourced and contacted by an internal recruiter from IPSoft. Position was explained, despite that it didn't completely align to my background. Very friendly phone interview, followed by a second phone interview with someone else from the organization that didn't seem very connected to the process. An onsite interview was scheduled within several days.

Onsite interview seemed as if they were trying to organize several concurrent interviews for a variety of positions with individuals and were focused on just getting people through a process. Was to have met with 4 people, this became 3, two of whom were late for their meeting times because of, in their words, "fire drills". Promise following that there would be feedback within 3 days, this became over a week and they appeared to not want to deliver timely updates or bad news. The internal recruiter kept stressing how busy they were with hiring activity.

It would be preferable and leave a better impression if their teams followed through with their commitments for status and a decision versus radio silence. It doesn't engender a great impression, and frankly made me checked-out of the process.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more focused on background and relationship questions than any specific questions that challenged knowledge. No true behavioral questions nor any situational questions, so it would have been difficult to derive an objective assessment of the candidate.   1 Answer