IPsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

HR reached out to me from LinkedIn to see if I am looking for another opportunity, they did a brief presentation over the phone about the company and a little bit about the position, I was scheduled with a Phone Interview which was only 30 minutes long, Consisted of getting to know me and my experience and asking any questions about the position. I then was forwarded to in person interview (I was notified of the in person interview in less than 24 hours) The in person interview was nice. I met with HR for a little bit and then had my official interview. The official interview was very easy, He didn't have many questions for me, as he wanted to know my questions and explain better what his immediate need was for this position which would be a variety of tasks.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer Litigation or Corporate law?   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Spoke directly with Director of HR from the beginning. After an initial quick phone call, I was sent a candidate profile sheet with about 10 easy questions. After another phone interview I was asked to come in for an in-person interview which took 2 hours. The whole process only took 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What type of positions did you recruit for in your past job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I put my salary requirements on the application. We discussed the commission structure. They offered what I asked for as a base salary and the commission structure is the same for everyone.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I did a phone interview with a recruiter and was asked to come on site for a 1 hr interview with the hiring manager. He was 30 minutes late to begin our meeting, went over by about 15 minutes and then wanted me to meet with someone else. I had only budgeted 2 full hours (including commute) to be absent from my current job, so their lack of planning was incredibly inconvenient. After I left the interview I emailed the recruiting manager and never heard a response or a follow up. They just completely ghosted me during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• To please not send a thank you email because it will go in their junk box and just wastes their time.   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft.

Interview

candidates will be asked to complete a project as first round screen. qualified candidate will be invited to onsite interview. the interview will be about a hour with one of their senior engineer. Mostly review the resume and the projects did before, also review the code on my github.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

As someone else said, seems they didn't arrange well. I arrived at the time scheduled, and wait for an hour for someone to reach me. Talked a little and wait for another half an hour for technical interview.
    But the interviewer were very nice since I don't have too much interview experience, they didn't show any impatient.

Interview Questions

• 1. random generate a password with numbers and alphabets.
      2. sort algorithms
      3. SQL   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I connected hr at linkedin and soon got a phone call. After that, there would be an online assessment, which was simple. Then I was scheduled an 3-hour interview at Ipsoft. The onsite interview process only takes 1 hour. I was told schedule need to be changed, they would touch me again in next two days. But then there is no reply from them. 1 week later, I was rejected. I feel unhappy not because I didn't pass the interview, but incomplete process. The interview process from onsite is horrible and shows no respect. The interview itself is not difficult but contains many aspects. They will test you some basic java programming and java knowledge. There is no need to prepare for algorithm.

Interview Questions

• HTTP code. My advice is that you pretend to know little about it. Because unless you list all, they will ask you until you can't answer.   Answer Question
    • something about iterator   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter contacted me and scheduled a technical interview with one of their tech guys. Questions were pretty easy, some basic java script and python questions i solved all of them. In the end of the phone call recruiter told me that i did well and i will be a good fit for the current position. After i didnt got any response for a week. Then i wrote email to them, occasionally they decided to go with another candidate.

Software Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I posted my resume online. A recruiter reached me, and scheduled an interview. I did NOT have experience as a tester, I didn't NOT know Python. I used to work as a Software developer, but since the recruiter didn't even ask about my experience, I thought I'll be good. But they asked me to code in Python. I think they didn't even read the resume at all, because all of their questions had nothing to do with my education or experience

Interview Questions

• Write some code in Python to copy an array, and then create another array on a reverse order.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

There were two interviews, one phone and one in person. First phone interview was mainly general knowledge questions on linux/unix and Java applications. There is also usually one open ended question about how you would go about fixing a web server problem or how you would configure a web server. The in person interview questions tended to be much longer and involved multiple steps. The interview tends to last a few hours and you talks to various people from different teams.

Interview Questions

• You log into a linux server and you notice no normal GNU utilities seem to be working. You try to ls in a directory and it says that the program doesn't exist. How would you go about displaying the files in a directory?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation phase. They made me the initial offer and I accepted.

Interview

Basics

Interview Questions

• Some but answers may depend on situation, don't be too rigid   Answer Question