IPsoft Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPsoft Office Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at IPsoft

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft in April 2014.

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn; then ignored for over 30 days.

My experience with IPSoft was interesting. I was not actively seeking a job, yet the recruiter contacted me, only to ignore my response for 30+ days. Maybe this is common, but as an office manager, I found this to be a clear indicator that this company does not think of their employees as human beings, rather, they view their employees more as worker-drones. I can only imagine this had led to IPSoft's international success. I, personally, do not work well with these type of people.

So if you want to be successful, go for it; IPSoft is a legitimate business. However if you want to work somewhere where you are valued and can develop your career, it my humble opinion that there are much better options to pursue. It is easy to focus on the dollar signs, but do not forget to look at the whole package: this is somewhere you'd be spending at least 40 hours per week.

Interview Questions

• The ones they didn't ask me.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IPsoft

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IPsoft (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and a Recruiter from the NY office reached out to me to schedule a phone interview. All went well and I was scheduled for an in-person interview at the Chicago office. I had to suddenly switch my day and time for the interview as I was currently working at another company and the Recruiter was more than accommodating and the team here in Chicago was absolutely wonderful. It was the easiest interview and decision process I have ever made.

Interview Questions

• What are you currently doing in your position and what makes you begin looking for a change?   1 Answer
    • What would your best and worst days of work look like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IPsoft (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very straight-forward process, though it took several weeks. I was given a lot of information about the job and company and didn't get asked any trick questions. I had 2 interviews, first meeting with HR generalist then the VP.

Interview Questions

• How does your past work experience relate to this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

No organization. I spent 2 hours in the office waiting for an interview because they forgot about me...at the end of the interview, they saod they were gonna call me because howgreat my interview went..

Interview Questions

• What did you enjoy about college   1 Answer