IPsoft Oracle Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPsoft Oracle Database Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at IPsoft

2.5

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Actually I attend the interview in IP Soft Global Soln.,and i did well in interviews,finally they informed still one more round is there,you have to prep and come..After a week,they simply responded ,after 'n' number of mails and calls..you are rejected!!I don't know why i got rejected till,i have wasted more than 10 days in prep for the final round and also some sleepless night too!I asked the Hr responsibilities and even the manager too..they not even ready to explain why i got rejected.I don't know why u guys playing with others career just if we did well means hire or throw it out..worst of hiring candidates ever seen, but outside look as MNCs pride,..simply like a lottery basis hiring system ,better you hire candidates by shortlisting in resume itself,why for.. so you wasting time in conducting interviews sir!I have not even ready to waste my time in writing a review to IPsoft.,But I did for the future candidates who are all seeking for a job .,Dear management you are giving training, but try to take the right candidate first.Even the single star rating! because,without that i cant post.Experience matters,but if u do the work properly means!!

Other Interview Reviews for IPsoft

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was really a gud experience with ipsoft....the interview process took nearly two weeks..! First round was group discussion and later technical interview...and again oracle database based technical interview and two telephonic rounds and final discussion round. It was quiet good and easy going for who r worth enough.

Interview Questions

• Wat is database instance?? And queries of SQL.be well prepared with SQL and Oracle database   Answer Question