IPsoft Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at IPsoft

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

For this position the first interview was over the phone and the second one face to face in the company premises. Both interviews were professional, on subject and the interviewers have accurate and comprehensive information about position.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in Project Management?   Answer Question
  • Did you have situations when some of the customers where unhappy about the stage of a project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IPsoft

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by their internal reruiter for a intro call. He was friendly and proceeded with setting up another phone interview with another project manager. The 2nd interview went well as the interviewer asked some pretty basic questions about project management and agile/sprint. Afterwards recruiter set me up for a half-day interview with 4-5 different people. Prior to the this interview, I received a form asking my past salary history. I told the recruiter I am not going to put my salary history as these are personal information. He got mad and basically said if I don't put in the salary history, the onsite interview cannot proceed.

I politely thanked him and declined the onsite interview, figured I probably won't want to work for an organization where they treat candidates badly and forces them to disclose salary history. As of April 2017, employers in NYC can no longer ask for candidates' salary history as it is illegal. These guys should know better.

Interview Questions