IPsoft Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPsoft Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IPsoft

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

As someone else said, seems they didn't arrange well. I arrived at the time scheduled, and wait for an hour for someone to reach me. Talked a little and wait for another half an hour for technical interview.
But the interviewer were very nice since I don't have too much interview experience, they didn't show any impatient.

Interview Questions

• 1. random generate a password with numbers and alphabets.
    2. sort algorithms
    3. SQL   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IPsoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I connected hr at linkedin and soon got a phone call. After that, there would be an online assessment, which was simple. Then I was scheduled an 3-hour interview at Ipsoft. The onsite interview process only takes 1 hour. I was told schedule need to be changed, they would touch me again in next two days. But then there is no reply from them. 1 week later, I was rejected. I feel unhappy not because I didn't pass the interview, but incomplete process. The interview process from onsite is horrible and shows no respect. The interview itself is not difficult but contains many aspects. They will test you some basic java programming and java knowledge. There is no need to prepare for algorithm.

Interview Questions

• HTTP code. My advice is that you pretend to know little about it. Because unless you list all, they will ask you until you can't answer.   Answer Question
    • something about iterator   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter contacted me and scheduled a technical interview with one of their tech guys. Questions were pretty easy, some basic java script and python questions i solved all of them. In the end of the phone call recruiter told me that i did well and i will be a good fit for the current position. After i didnt got any response for a week. Then i wrote email to them, occasionally they decided to go with another candidate.