IPsoft Trainee Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPsoft Trainee Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IPsoft

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

There will be 5 rounds. GD, written, two technical rounds and finally HR round
you have to be perfect in all aspects otherwise you will be rejected. if you don't have confidence in you then it is wast of time by attending the interview

Interview Questions

• Invention leads to destruction it is the GD topic   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IPsoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude
    2. GD
    3. Softskills
    4. Technical
    First of all it was an aptitude and gd which i cleared but in the softskills round which was 1:1 I started babbling because of which i was rejected.
    You need to be very good in communication in order to clear this round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The Interview starts at 10:00 o clock. I attended the interview at ITPB SEZ park at Bengaluru on Jan 3, 2018. 1st round they mentioned apti but they conducted GD. Around 20 members per each round. They will ask you to choose the topic yourselves. So whatever the topic you know you can speak out. Once the GD starts, as usual, it converts into debut.Try to make the GD topic chosen by you. Then try to give a good initiate by yourselves and keep on talking don't stop. That's debut, not GD. Finally, they will ask to conclude the topic from one of those who fights continuously. The fighters will be selected for the 2nd round. 2nd round is trainee interview. All d best guys!!!!

Interview Questions

• GD Topics: Educational Systems in India, Patriotism on National Anthem etc.,   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency. It was a one day process. There were 6 rounds- GD, online test, 4 interviews.
    In GD, they eliminated huge number of the candidates.
    Online test was easy but to clear that round you have to score 70%.
    After that first was HR round. It was basically to check your communication skills and your confidence.
    Next round was technical round which was easy and he asked me about my project and basic technical questions from my resume.
    Next round was managerial round, he asked me the questions from my resume and questions like why this company, why this profile, about relocation and flexibility.
    Last round was senior managerial round. He asked me about my major and minor project and technical questions from the resume and about myself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.(in every round they asked me this)   1 Answer
    • Major and minor project and your role.   Answer Question

Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Totally 6 rounds are there.First round was group discussion where they are taking people who have good communication skills they don't need technical knowledge also in GD..next round is Written test ( Aptitude, Verbal,technical questions) ,next is technical round,4 th is HR round, 5th is communication round and 6th round is Managerial round

Interview Questions

• In group discussion topic is software testing vs development   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

first went with GD......gone well and good
    2nd with written test including all types of aptitude and as well as some computer related questions
    3rd is the communication round
    they just asked about normal things and they said we will reach later to you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

the interview process took one whole day . First there will be a gd the topic which was given to me was software development vs testing so it went well after that there will be one online test which was easy and 3 rounds of face to face . 1st face to face was hr round they only check basic communication skills and after that one technical round in which basics question will be asked and finally 3rd will be management round . i have cleared the all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

Focused only on English. Eliminated lots of people from very firs round-GD round. Totally unhappy with this. Why so concerned about English only. focus should have been more on Technical concept.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPsoft (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed, selected for the position of DBA but the offer letter never came. After millions of follow up emails and calls failed to recieve an answer. Finally two months later the HR reverted saying offer is on hold since they didn't get project.