IPsoft Windows Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Windows Systems Administrator

IPsoft Windows Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at IPsoft

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IPsoft (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was really good. I got a call from a recruiter followed by telephonic tech round which was basics of vmware and windows plus fundamental networking concepts. The interviewer was calm and made me friendly during our conversation which took me out of interview nervousness. It was started from very basics like differences different CPU architectures etc.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Thick provision Lazy Zeroed, Thick provision Eager Zeroed and Thin provision ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IPsoft

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IPsoft (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was fairly straight forward - not really too technical. Its more about getting to know you and what you do and also what you want. They are keen on people willing to learn. Just be careful about the shift work which is involved - its usually a 12 hour shift (7am-7pm) and work 4 days then rest 4 days. It seems to be a nice company and plenty of development.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel learning about something outside your role?   1 Answer