IPsoft Windows Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at IPsoft

3.5

Windows Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Was contacted on LinkedIn by a recruiter. Got back to her, had a quick phone conversation and she sprung some technical questions on me, but in a very friendly manner. Second round of technical questions came via phone, after which I went into the office for a face-to-face with the operations manager. A few days later, received a phone call from the HR manager with an offer for employment.

Interview Questions

• How do you restart IIS via command line?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the salary I requested without negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for IPsoft

Windows Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPsoft (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Referred by a colleague. IPsoft recruiter was a bit difficult to work with. 3 calls before face to face.

Interview by team members, team lead and Director of Operations. One of the best interviews I have ever had. Director was fantastic. He was only in the room for 10-15 minutes of the 2 hour interview, and I already want to work hard.

Team lead and team members were all really great. Practical application portion was difficult like it should be. Great interview overall.

Interview Questions