IQPC Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.6

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was pretty straight forward, general market stuff which you would prep for when applying for a role. They added a curve ball question about any topic in the market which I would set up a conference in but again, quite straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Which topic in the news would you use to set up a conference in?   Answer Question

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Positives - efficient / good questions – no abnormal or inappropriate questions / friendly, approachable and professional managers conducting interview / comfortable atmosphere / lasted roughly 30-45minutes per interview / in-house recruiter was extremely friendly and helpful

Negatives – salary and detailed job description were not discussed until the final interview (3 stage process)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interviewers were friendly and the environment was not tense. Talked me through the entire process. The interviews lasted for a bit longer than an hour. Heard from them the next day. They are one of the rare ones which actually provide some feedback.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about an instance when you had to sell something"   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had an initial chat with HR and a few days later I was asked for an interview at their office to meet the team. The people I met at the interview were very nice and friendly and asked relevant questions. HR called me the day after to let me know that I made a good impression but that I would not be called back for a second interview which I didn't mind as I didn't feel it was the right company for me. I did appreciate the fact that they let me know quickly and they took the time to call me.

Sponsorship Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Face to Face meeting with Divisional director at their head office in Victoria, London. The interview consisted of going through my CV in detail and my relevant experience so far in sales. It then went on discuss the role and variety of verticals that the successful candidate would be servicing. There were questions that drove deeper into cultural fit and character than in your usual sales interview that normally drill down into motivation and process. This was a very welcome variation to the normal sales interview process and showed that they are hiring on the basis of sales potential and cultural fit within the organisation as well as catering for individuals that wish to learn about the sectors they would be engaging with. Very positive experience and showing of a mature company looking for motivated staff that would fit into the company culture, not like the negative reports on this website that paint a picture of a company that does not look after and care for their employees.

Interview Questions

• 1) What have you learned from each position I have held in my sales career
      2) What are your drivers for leaving your current position
      3) How do you open a cold call
      4) What interests you most about the position on offer
      Lots of questions regarding your personal motivation, what friends and loved ones might say about you, what do you see yourself doing in the future/5 year plan   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager/Guesting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Thorough but enjoyable. Some questions asked about my personal life and hobbies, others were more sales specific. I had 2 employees interview me, my manager and a production director. Both were very amicable and made the interview process a lot less daunting. I underwent 2 interviews overall (both on separate dates) i.e. stage 1 and stage 2.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do on weekends/spare time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Brief initial telephone interview. Was told that they would be in touch within the end of the week with more information on how the interview went and if I was selected for a face to face interview.
    Did not hear from the company again and decided not to pursue the issue any further, as I got an uneasy feeling about this company form the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to the company profile and had a strong focus on how the company makes money.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

submitted my CV online- i was called the same day for a quick interview - went in for the F2F interview the next day (just questions on why i want to be in sales and sold a holiday) then came in the next day and sold them one of their events......they then left me in the room for 5 mins (felt like forever) and came back in and offered my the job.

Interview Questions

• 3 key attributes? what can you ring to the job? what is your flaw?   Answer Question

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

First there was a group interview of about 15 people, with many assorted activities you would expect from any group interview. The individual 2nd round of interviews followed at a later date and again there was nothing out of the ordinary, no curveballs.

Interview Questions

• Expect every aspect of your CV to be scrutinised, an innocuous claim if not backed up adequately will cost you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I got the interview through a career fair handed my CV and a few days later they sent me an email and set up the interview like a month after that

Interview Questions

• telephone interview that lasted less than 3 minutes started with irrelevant questions about the career fair then asked what did I knew from the company while answering cut me and asked my salary expectations and after wraped up and said by the end of the day I could know the answer. Obviously they didn´t got back to me because the interview was a joke.   Answer Question