IQVIA Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

2.9

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Entire process took way too long (3 months). During that time I went through multiple phone screenings that essentially were asking the same thing. For my case interview, I was brought in office where I was greeted by an entirely dead, number crunching environment. Those who interviewed me seemed more passionate about their job title than the work or the company itself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Boston, MA).

Interview

Telephone screen, then 2 case interview ,final round 2 case interview and 1 behavior.
    The cases are quite standard and the interviewers are really nice. It is more about your communication than the actual result of the case interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty intense. I was asked a lot of questions. Some of them are difficult to answer from my point of view, such as are you focusing on consulting or only health care consulting? What other companies are you apply to right now? I was very interested in the company and disappointed that I didn't get into second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

Went through campus recruiting through my masters program.
    first round 2 interviews back to back, case and behavioral. not hard. second round was 4 interviews. Simple written case where I was asked to present 5 slides on my recommendation on portfolio management for a "client". 3 behaviorals otherwise. Not hard

HOWEVER, This company did me dirty. They loved me, and they ended up being our client for my next project through my Masters. I saw my interviewers and worked for them on that project, and they wanted to give me an offer, but they said there was no headcount available. they evaluated my case month by month for 4 months, and still can't come up with an offer. All is well as I'm pursuing my MPH now as a backup, but they never had the ability to give me an offer in the first place. They took weeks to reach a decision. Didn't keep appointments to talk about offers, and ignored calls and emails.

Interview Questions

• Presentation Case: You're given a written document and 45 minutes to work out a recommendation to a client. Simple calculations are involved. You're asked to make recommendations on portfolio management between 2 potential acquisitions or investments for a drug. You're asked to draw 5 slides as you would and present them to the interviewer. There was just one at this point, defend your recommendation, and role play as if the interviewer was the client.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

The interview was on campus, in the morning
    There were two components. The first component is a 30min behavioral interview. They ask questions covering resume, personal experiences and some other things + 30min different person asking different questions
    interview not very stressful
    Good Luck!

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA in September 2018.

Interview

Behavioral and Case Study (30min/each) - discussed previous experience and what drove me to this particular role. Case study was very straight forward. Two interviewees were assigned for each portion.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you used/applied data in your previous experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Two interviews, one was on campus that involved a case and behavioral, final round was at the IQVIA office that consisted of a case, behavioral, and a presentation case component. The "ad hoc case" was annoying, lots of little mental math questions that we'rent really demonstrative of one's ability to solve a case

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Charlotte, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

online screening, writing prompt, and video interview. Video was about 4 questions and took only a few minutes. Original contact left the company and did not notify me or pass on my information.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge and how you overcame it   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Company was really sluggish in scheduling interview. Gave first round on phone. And then second round was in person. They told results will be out in a week. It has been more than 4 months they didn't communicate results to me. Talked to the senior partner at the firm who thought i did well in interview. He was surprised that offer was not extended till date. Really sluggish recruiter, chased her with emails but never got response.
    There is no harm in sending rejection email, but they didnt even do that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I had the following are the interview rounds :
    1) Phone screen with Principal - Behavioral
    2) Phone Screen with Principal - Behavioral + Technical (Industry Knowledge)
    3) On - Site Interview:
          a) Behavioral with Consultant
          b) Case interview with Senior Consultant
          c) Group case study
    4) Phone Screen with VP

Interview Questions

• Focus on behavioral - leadership, team work, conflict resolution, cultural fit
      Case Interview - Market Entry   Answer Question