IQVIA Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

3.2

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Interviewers were all quite nice, but timing was not so good. No dedicated staff for recruiting except for the recruiter. Recruiter was quite not responsive throughout the process unless for scheduling related matter. Even travel reimbursement is a lot slower than other consulting firms.

Interview Questions

• One normal case interview, one written case interview, one fit interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

You can expect a mix of behavioral and case questions. You will generally meet with a clueless HR person, then some people around your level, followed by an on-site with a mix between managers, associate principals, and principals

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

it was an on campus interview. 30 minutes back to back behavioral and case. i got behavioral first but other people got case first. behavioral questions was just resume review and talking about why you are interested in the position. case was just one question.

Interview Questions

• why are you specifically interested in this role?   Answer Question
    • estimate how many gallons of milk a specific starbucks uses in a day   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

The process took over 8+ weeks. I was told it was going to be a quick process 2-3 weeks. The people I interviewed with were great but the recruiter that handled the process was not very responsive unless it was related to scheduling. I made it to the final interview but did not hear anything back after 2 weeks. I wished the recruiter did more to keep me in the loop.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview: Why did you apply for this position? Why IQVIA? 1st Round Interview: Behavioral and Pricing Case Questions. 2nd round in-person: behavioral, ad hoc case, and written case.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Case studies and behavioral interviews through three phases. You'd have to speak with people at different managment levels. However, they are not open to H1B sponsorship which if you don't mention it since the beginning then you're up for an unpleasant surprise

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with failure and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA in October 2008.

Interview

Easy case question/market sizing, good to have knowledge about current trends in pharma industry. Other than that just good to know about the company and be prepared for behavioral questions and explain why you have interest in health care.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the market size for anti-depressants in the United States.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

I was invited to online reasoning tests in about 1 or 2 weeks after I applied online. There were verbal reasoning test and numerical reasoning test. The tests were pretty much similar with other practice tests which you can find on google, however, it is very important to make sure the time limit as you cannot go back to previous questions once you click the next button.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remenber clearly but approx. 20-30 questions for each test   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Basel (Switzerland)) in March 2017.

Interview

1. Phone interview. General questions about CV and why interested in consulting and, specifically in IQVIA
    2. Phone interview. Questions about why interested in IQVIA. One short (20min) business case
    3. Face-to-face interview. Behavioural questions (1h). Two business cases: the first interactive with an interviewer (30 minutes); and the second based on some client information on a paper and then presenting the conclusions at the end(1 hour)

Interview Questions

• Client wants to launch a drug for two indications: to mitigate menopause symptoms and to stimulate hair growth. Do market sizing. What are potential pitfalls in launching this? Which indication would you prioritise and why?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Cambridge, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Short HR interview, 1h interview with a consultant over the phone. Final interview at their Cambridge office consisting of 2 cases and 1 Behavioural interview. It was obvious that the consultants giving the cases had no basic understanding of the process of actually giving a case. No initial framework needed and was met with a vacant stare when I asked for a minute to structure my thoughts.

Interview Questions

• Innovation is one of their key competencies asked about (which was a surprise considering the lack of internal innovation).   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

First, there was an aptitude test( consisting quantitative, as well as logical questions. The difficulty of quantitative questions, was higher side). Later on the next day, we had a group discussion. Followed by a behavioral round and then case Study Round where we were first needed to solve a case study and then there was an interview on it and this was followed by the final round.

Interview Questions

• Given that an Automatic Teller Machine(ATM) machine consists of notes of RS. 20, Rs. 100 and Rs. 500 write an algorithm to dispense the minimum number of notes for any particular amount required.
      The next question was related to the previous one ; saying dispense at least one note each of Rs. 20, Rs 100 and Rs. 500 for a given amount such that the total number of notes are minimum.   Answer Question