IQVIA Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Create your profile to get personalized information

IQVIA Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Cambridge, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

I gave 2 rounds of telephone interview. I was told we will get back to you in a week. I followed up with 2 emails & calls in with 2 months but never heard back. Bad experience!

Interview Questions

• First telephone interview was Recruiter screening and second was on general business analysis and data visualization   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

The whole interview took 1 week. I got a call directly from HR and a technical telephonic round was scheduled. All questions were related to my past experience, agile framework and case studies. After 1 hour, i got a call from hr for next round which was scheduled next day. It was F2F managerial round. I think i cleared that one as well but then again one more manegerial round happened after which i was asked to leave. After 2 hours, they informed me that i have been rejected

Interview Questions

• They wanted to hire somebody with pharma exp. but i had only banking and retail exp.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

This was a campus process, so we had an aptitude test .After the first shortlist, had to go through a Group Discussion, then two rounds of interview. The GD's were pretty easy and you just need to present relevant points. The interviews were also relatively easy, asked very basic fit questions and a guesstimate

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of tennis balls that could fit in a Haryana roadways bus ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Simple.. Some vague questions as interviewer himself didnt know what to question. I was asked if i knew MS project tool. and i said yes. It was my first time to face such horrible interview. Anybody could easily pass it.

Interview Questions

• 1) MS project tool
      2) Visio
      3) Requirement gathering process   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IQVIA in November 2016.

Interview

Very unstructured to say the least. HR gave me a call and booked a time on a working day. Little did I know, it was going to be scheduled drive. Fortunately, I did not have to wait for 4hrs as I voiced my concerns. Interview was quite straightforward, they asked me questions surrounding my work experiences. I basically dont know what they were looking for. Please avoid attending interview with this organization if possible, as they will waste your time.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

three very simple telephonic interviews followed by the salary negotiation with the HR person; wasn't difficult; just hold your ground and you get through; relatively easier if you are not rude; important to be polite

Interview Questions

• basic problem solving questions;   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Interview

Such a strange interview. Three hours interview with three different people. I perfectly answered all the questions of the first two interviews as it was exactly the job I had been doing in one of the top Pharmaceutical companies for 5 years. The last interview was a disaster. A very cold employee just sat in front of me acting like he is already my Boss!
    Giving me 6 different cases on paper with a calculator and a pen. No Computer for complex calculations!!!
    And all the time he was looking at all my writings and calculations to the point that I really became nervous. It was so unprofessional and humiliating.
    Sorry for the HR Of this big company that put the qualified candidates under this circumstances for just a job interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the revenue of company X if they launch product Y after 3 years with unit price of Z.
      This question wasn’t the case it was asked during the interview.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Tokyo (Japan)) in October 2018.

Interview

Resume Screening (it took less than a week)
    1st interview (45-minute interview with HR Team, very casual talks)
    2nd interview (60-minute interview with an Associate Consultant)
    3rd interview (2 interviews on the same day with Principal and Senior Principal Consultants)
    Final interview (with VP at HR Division, 3 business days after this interview I got an offer)

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in August 2019.

Interview

1st round was over the phone 30min chat about background and motivation. Really about checking for and if you understand what they do. They will have gone through your CV and will ask specifically about how the experience may help in your role?

Interview Questions

• What impact do you think RWD can make in the pharma industry?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

1. Aptitude and verbal(Pen Paper Test-45 min)
    2. Case study round(1 hr)
    3. Behavioral interview(30 min)- Some basic coding questions. CV brush-up and others.
    4. Fitment Round(45min)- Fitment is just extended version of HR round various situation based questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Some basic coding questions. CV brush-up and others.
      Fitment is just extended version of HR round various situation based questions were asked.   Answer Question