IQVIA CRA II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for CRA II

IQVIA CRA II Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted shortly after by HR Recruiter and had a 20 minute conversation about my monitoring experiences. Was contacted the next day to set up a WebEx interview with two hiring managers. This was a 1 HR interview with typical interview questions. Very relaxed and friendly. Received a verbal offer 24 hours later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Interview process was easy. The hiring manager was very pleasant and easy to speak with. They shared real world input and very useful information to make the decision making process very easy on my end.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a research site that is not performing well?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied in early February 2015 using a reference; very long and disorganized. Very difficult to contact and receive correspondence. After on phone interview and line manager interview in March, I received an offer, but the study was postponed by the sponsor for later in the year. I followed up on the same position on a different study in May. After the initial call, I was told that somebody would reach out after a week or two at most; 3 weeks later I called and sent emails to them stating I received nothing. They gave me less than 24 hours notice for my interview; I had the interview over webex with 2 line managers. The interview was not like other CRA interviews as it was like an exam with no real metrics of how you could answer, but went well. Was told they'd make a decision within the next week as the start date was 6 weeks away. Didn't hear back until a month later after several follow-up emails that they would like to extend an offer. I rejected it as I received a better CRA opportunity elsewhere. Overall, they've established a strong name in pharma development, but they should do a better job at being personable, professional, and most importantly timely. It is evident that there is a high turnover, and a weak sense of accountability, employee or not. I've interviewed several times with Quintiles over the years, but due to convenient hiring freezes and poor interviewing experiences, I ultimately say work elsewhere if you have the option-- there are other organizations with the same or better reputation and salary.

Interview Questions

• What is a 1572? What would you do on a site visit? Do you have experience with reviewing source documents? What are the parts of an ICF that are important?   1 Answer

Received another offer with a different company on a reasonable timeline and had the opportunity to meet and interview with actual staff and co-workers. Quintiles overall had this disrespectful and lack of professionalism attitude; dragged out interview process; work duty expectations seemed like potential trouble; salary; no exposure to the department staff.

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Applied to Quintiles through an employee referral. Had two phone interviews, both with recruiters. The interviews were fairly standard. However for a second interview with a recruiter they asked many behavioral questions which I did not expect until the 3rd interview with a line manager. The whole process took close to two months from start to finish. I had to follow up several times, at which point almost a month after the second interview I was informed they were proceeding with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• How many times have you had to change your work schedule to support a colleague?
      Describe the most difficult situation you’ve had involving conflict with another person?
      Biggest challenge you have faced in your career?   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in January 2016.

Interview

This was a pretty annoying process. I was contacted by a recruiter who completed an initial phone screen. He covered experience, my CV, therapeutic areas, etc. The following week I had a WebEx interview and hit it off great with one of the clinical managers. I asked about the training at Quintiles and for some reason, that question led them to believe that I couldn't handle the job. I was asked to interview for another CRA II position in a different area. This was a one hour WebEx interview with two other higher level clinical leads. This time, the vibe was off. I found them aggressive as they drilled me on all aspects of clinical research and monitoring. I found this a little odd especially since I completed the pre-screen and another WebEx interview. I knew during the interview that I wouldn't be offered the position - especially when they said "You have other offers, correct?" I said "yes" and that was the end of the interview. The recruiter called 10 mins later and said that I didn't get either position. All in all, I think I dodge of bullet of being over worked with 8-9 protocols.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite visit type and why? Walk me through your monitoring visit. What 3 documents do you look at before you go to a site? How do you prep for a monitoring visit? How do you follow-up? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Can you handle 4 study protocols at once? Why do you want to work for Quintiles? Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online at Quintiles in January 2016. I was notified a week later to complete a brief phone interview with a recruiter that last about 15min. The next day I was contacted to schedule another phone interview with a second recruiter. This interview was more in depth and asked specific CRA questions. I was then contacted within two days to schedule a virtual interview with a director. This interview lasted 90 minutes. I was contacted the next day with an offer. Overall the process took less than 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• If you came to a site and they had to cut your visit short and they have since enrolled a significant amount of patients what would be your focus for the visit?   1 Answer

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Buenos Aires (Argentina)).

Interview

Several interviews. HR, Managers, Technical questions,. Relax environment. Try to catch temper and character. English is a must. They are respectfull. They don't ask private life questions.
    Some part of the process could be slow, some other could be fast. Good experience.