IQVIA CRA Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 1.7K interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Buenos Aires) in Jan 2021

Interview

Entrevista inicial con RRHH. Se comunicaron conmigo luego de enviar la aplicacion por el sistema de ellos. Luego de esa entrevista, siguio el manager del puesto. El manager tenia muy mala predisposicion.

Interview Questions
  • Preguntas generales sobre experiencia previa, sobre el rol, etc. Todo guionado.
    Answer Question

IQVIA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA in Sep 2020

Interview

Referred by a newly hired employee that was a former co-worker. Emailed my resume and filled out a online application. Received a phone interview a few days later from the HR recruiter. The recruiter stated she would pass on my application and a line manager should be in contact with me in the next few week. COVID-19 became our reality and heard nothing for 4 months. Received an email from a HR recruiter to ask if I'm sill interested, conducted an interview with a Line Manager a few days later and received an offer the next morning. Background check (which took some time as previous employers were not responsive in verifying employment), drug screen, This is a remote position so received my office equipment a few days before starting. Great experience even though it took sometime but it was expected due to COVID-19.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you would react if a CRC would not give you a document or piece of information?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2020

Interview

I was referred to IQVIA by a friend who works there. The process moved very fast, had my third interview with in a week. The first interview was very broad and the second was much more in depth, very quiz like.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IQVIA (München, Bavaria, Bavaria) in Dec 2019

Interview

Contract was VOIDED with no reason. HR did not answer calls or emails. They just sent a good luck with your life message after offering me the position. I had 2 phone calls one with HR the other with the hiring manager. After that they sent me the contract I replied with some questions and the contract was voided with no message or reason.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Sydney)

Interview

I was referred by a previous colleague. Interview schedule came around 1-2 days after. TA contacted to have a brief interview, then referred to the hiring managers. Interview was done thru video call by 2 interviewees.

Interview Questions
  • State a time when you had conflict with a colleague and how you handled it.

IQVIA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in Aug 2019

Interview

Nach Online Bewerbung kam eine schnelle Einladung zum Telefoninterview, danach persönliches Gespräch mit Vorgesetzten. Die Atmosphäre war sympathisch und locker Offenes Gespräch über die Tätigkeiten und Rahmenbedingungen......

Interview Questions
  • Warum wollen Sie Ihren jetzigen Arbeitgeber verlassen? Wie kamen Sie auf unser Unternehmen? Tätigkeit bezogene Fragen.
3 people found this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in Jun 2019

Interview

Entrevista muito tranquila e rapida, gestores deixam o candidato a vontade, fazendo questionamentos pertinentes ao cargo. Questionaram sobre experiência, metas que eu alcancei, desafios, situações vivenciadas no ambiente de trabalho e uma situação comportamental. Após teste de inglês

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (Raleigh, NC) in Mar 2019

Interview

Recruiter found cv on linkedin. First screen was recruiter, 1/2 hr, then 20 min with HR..make sure to state reasons why wish to work at IQVIA, and interested in either Oncology-probably preferred or General Therapeutics. Next a 1 hour phone interview, originally planned as a Skype but switched to a phone interview. IQVIA-Very nice staff, standard questions, gave time to respond and explain, many opportunities to ask questions. Interview conducted on a Friday..important--advisable to do this late in the week so as to obtain staff which are not as busy as earlier in the week and possibly in a better mood. Monday/Tuesday interviews not really advised

Interview Questions
  • 1. Limited time on site, say 3 hours, what would you do. 2. What is done at an average visit...make sure to include meeting with coordinator and PI 3. How to increase contacts with the PI, or handle a very busy PI. 4. Finished early...asked if any extra questions...team structure, whether using CTMS--they use Inform and CTMS, except for a few old studies where -oh no Lotus notes are used. So don't say anything about not liking Lotus notes, though no one does.
20 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Mar 2019

Interview

Eu precisava preparar uma apresentação sobre mim mesmo e sobre a história profissional, seguida de uma descrição de como eu lidaria com um caso trabalhando lá. Depois disso, tivemos algumas perguntas sobre minhas motivações para trabalhar e o que eu traria para o papel.

Interview Questions
  • Prepare uma apresentação sobre mim e sobre a história profissional, seguida de uma descrição de como eu lidaria com um caso trabalhando lá.

IQVIA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Submitted CV and then had a Screening call with HR. I had a 1 hour interview over phone to go through my cv and experience then a 1 hour skype interview with competency based questions

Interview Questions
  • Competency based questions, how do you manage lots of deadlines and priorities at once
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews