IQVIA CRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA CRA Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Pasadena, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted by the COM and lasted about an hour. The interviewer was very relaxed, thoroughly explained the program and training. I gave a brief explanation of my skills and background.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle discussing a difficult topic with a site, coworker or client?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick process, everyone I spoke to was very friendly, warm and helpful with any questions I had during the process. They were very flexible working around my then work schedule to coordinate interview calls. The questions they asked and just the whole process in general was much easier than I anticipated.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IQVIA in July 2015.

Interview

2-3 thier inteview. No challanging questions. No behavioral questions. Less than 1 hour. Pleasant phone conversations which do not require any preparation. Many people leaving the company and new people are needed, therefore the process is very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Overland Park, KS) in February 2011.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and then the usual process. Telephone interview which was quite useless and standard. Followed by interview at the site. Had to follow up numerous times before getting a response. Too many forms to fill

Interview Questions

• Fairly routine as related to job. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just questions about my previous experience with site visits, etc.   1 Answer
    • Same old questions such as how did you deal with a co-worker that was difficult?   1 Answer

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

The process was painless and quick. I was contacted 2 days after submitting an online application. I had an initial phone screening interview and basic questions were asked. The following week, I interviewed with a recruiter digitally and shortly after, I interviewed with one of the hiring managers.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I contacted a recruiter via LinkedIn, and then applied online after discussing the company with the recruiter. After the recruiter conversation, I spoke to another recruiter who filed out a questionnaire, and then had a Skype interview with 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• They gave me examples and asked how I would handle the situation   2 Answers

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Phone screen after about two weeks from initial application. Recruiter from outside US called scheduled and made the phone screen. She stated her colleague in the US would contact me for the next stage.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (Raleigh, NC) in March 2019.

Interview

Recruiter found cv on linkedin. First screen was recruiter, 1/2 hr, then 20 min with HR..make sure to state reasons why wish to work at IQVIA, and interested in either Oncology-probably preferred or General Therapeutics. Next a 1 hour phone interview, originally planned as a Skype but switched to a phone interview. IQVIA-Very nice staff, standard questions, gave time to respond and explain, many opportunities to ask questions. Interview conducted on a Friday..important--advisable to do this late in the week so as to obtain staff which are not as busy as earlier in the week and possibly in a better mood. Monday/Tuesday interviews not really advised

Interview Questions

• 1. Limited time on site, say 3 hours, what would you do. 2. What is done at an average visit...make sure to include meeting with coordinator and PI 3. How to increase contacts with the PI, or handle a very busy PI. 4. Finished early...asked if any extra questions...team structure, whether using CTMS--they use Inform and CTMS, except for a few old studies where -oh no Lotus notes are used. So don't say anything about not liking Lotus notes, though no one does.   3 Answers

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in March 2018.

Interview

Be prepared! This is the largest CRO globally. They want the upper echelon of employees for this role so ensure you know your job/role/regulations. The process started with a Phone Screen, then a scheduled 1:1 interview with HR which requires Skype Face-to-Face Interview, then a scheduled Skype Face-to-Face with Managers. At every interview, questions are asked about your experiences, how to resolve issues, GCP/FDA Regulations.

Interview Questions

• Please review the key points to conducting the ICF Process.   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews and then flown out to NC for an in person interview with the two managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a provider who was not following the protocol   1 Answer