IQVIA Clinical Trial Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Clinical Trial Assistant

Create your profile to get personalized information

IQVIA Clinical Trial Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

2.7

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

They will ask you many questions regarding how you handle different situations. The process was very straight forward and they focus on really getting to know you based on the main five questions they ask.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Research Triangle Park, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Very brief, I felt like I overcompensated for my interviewed. Apparently the interview when you are contract, is very different from your interview when you are trying to become perm.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you were placed in, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy, they asked me to tell them about myself and walk them through my job experience. The recruiter contacted me monday, wednesday I was called in for an interview, and friday I was sent an offer letter. I interviewed with two managers and both were nice.

Interview Questions

• How will your job experience help you in this position? How can you handle multiple projects and know how to prioritize?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

It was easy. First interview was with one person on campus. The second interview (offered immediately after the first), was at Quintiles in Durham, NC with a line manager. Not bad not bad

Interview Questions

• Why Quintiles? Why this position? Why are you a good candidate? Strengths
      When is a time you made a decision that affected others? How did it?
      When is a time you had to prioritize many tasks?
      Describe a time you knew a problem was coming and you took steps to resolve the problem?
      When is a time you had to resolve conflict with someone?
      Describe a professional relationship you had and how you fostered it?   Answer Question

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA in June 2015.

Interview

Referred by a friend, sent in resume and questionnaire and was offered a phone/webcam interview. Had to give a presentation for the CRA development program explaining why I wanted to work as a CRA and what I could bring to the program and company. I Was asked about 5 questions. Interview lasted one hour. I heard back within two weeks

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (South San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a live video interview that consisted of background information about myself and the interviewer. Basic interview questions were asked such as "What did you do at your last job?" "What can you contribute if hires?" etc.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing between your last job and now?   Answer Question

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQVIA in August 2018.

Interview

A manager and another CTA interviewed me. Each asked a few questions that are required. They were both really nice and asked me to walk them through my resume. They also talked about the company and were upfront about everything. They were very nice and welcoming.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (San Diego, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email in 1 week asking me to complete a video interview. Video interview consisted of 5 questions, and I was given 45 seconds to prepare and 1 minute and 30 seconds to respond. Re-recording was not allowed. Did the video interview and never heard back (it's been 5 months, so I'm guessing I didn't get it).

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in January 2016.

Interview

Go in, interview with 1 person. They will ask you about scenarios in your lives and they will ask about specific values you have. It was low stress but if you have a hard interviewer it could be really bad.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you resolved a conflict between two people or groups?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

There were two interviewers. It started off with introductions, followed by the applicant giving his/hers background, the interviewers told the applicant about the position, and then the behavioral interview began.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time where you encountered a difficult situation with an individual and how did you handle it?   Answer Question