IQVIA Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

IQVIA Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

3.1

Featured Interview

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

initially, they required some questions through email to answer: expect salary, working start date and visa situation and then let me prepare for a video interview for the job, position title is IQVIA Acadamy Consulting Analyst

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Boston, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview at my school where they asked me behavior questions for about 45 minutes. It was a very smooth process and the people interviewing were not the people that came to the information session at my school the two weeks before.

Interview Questions

• What has been one of your failures?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone screen, 2 1:1 interviews, 1 presentation case study

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in May 2019.

Interview

Submitted an application online and was asked to do some follow up questions and an online video interview. After the video interview, I followed up with no response or follow up.

Interview Questions

• Q: salary expectations
      Video interview: why IQVIA, experiences with similar tasks (customer service, using data, etc.)   Answer Question

Analyst/Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Applied through school's website. Initial contact was within a week to schedule a phone interview after 5PM as the team is usually very busy. Interview was a conference call with bad reception and one interviewer had a very hard to understand accent. Of course she was the one to describe the job and I understood maybe every fourth word she said. During the case question, the interviewer sighed very loudly, which I found rude and very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about your resume
      -Why IMS Health?
      -What are 3 strengths/weaknesses?
      -How do you work on a team?
      Case question: Pharma company X is experiencing a drop in sales... what are some reasons for this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in June 2019.

Interview

Had a brief behavioral interview with previous intern then a short excel exercise with a supplemented case study with delivery principal of team I was applying for. Overall quick and well structured process

Interview Questions

• How do you perform under stress   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview with HR, entry exam (verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning), face to face interviews with 6 staff members. Problem solving exercises.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation