IQVIA Cta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Cta Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

2.7

Cta Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Panel interview with hiring manager and 2 others. introductions, went over job description, each asked questions then had opportunity to ask questions of them .. good communication and follow up once interview was requested.

Interview Questions

• time management examples, conflicting priorities, general knowledge of industry and/or position, behavioral questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Cta Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IQVIA in July 2014.

Interview

Very comfortable and relaxed but still professional. Wear a blazer but expect to be more dressed up than the managers. There will likely be two line managers who meet with you so be prepared to divide you attention,

Interview Questions

• They WILL ask about business ethics. They want to make sure you understand the confidential nature of this industry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IQVIA (Overland Park, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Standard interview questions, nothing tricky. Make sure to know some background information about the company. Be ready to speak on your resume and experience.
    Interview stated with review on how the interview process is going to go, then moved to questions about resume and experience. Next part was behavioral and situational questions, finished with questions for them, etc. Interview was pretty straightforward, and relaxing. Both managers were really nice. Just be confident and know your information.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to work with someone challenging. What did you do and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Raleigh, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone screen 5 days later. They asked me all about my background and desire for working at IQVIA (Quintiles). They asked some behavioral questions so be prepared with stories of how you work well with a team.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQVIA (Kansas City, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview with 2 people at a time. They just filled out a worksheet while they asked you questions. I was advised to not elaborate too much and just answer the questions as to not overshare.

Interview Questions

• How many tennis balls can you fit in a limo?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Durham, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick - 45 minutes straight forward interview, 2 interviewers at the same time, focused on past experience/ background check. I received the positive answer in the following day, then 2 weeks to start the job (drug test + documents + contract signing + formal background check)

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with competing priorities?   1 Answer

Cta Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Completed application online and was contacted within a week. I was emailed to set up an interview face to face with dates and times. Selected and drove to my interview. Very nice, friendly interviewers.

Cta Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at IQVIA.

Interview

Clear directions and easy parking.Greeted warmly by reception and introduced to another candidate. Was made to feel comfortable by interviewers. Relaxed conversational approach with good overview of company and position

Cta Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received email for arranging the phone screening interview. The phone interview lasts about 30 minutes and they asked general questions of your background and experience but in detail. After passing the interview you are invited to the face to face interview. During the face to face interview they asked about experience in detail and many behavior questions and salary intention

Cta Interview

Interview

It was a nice video interview with the following questions shown on the screen. It lasted around 20 - 25 min and I have a very good experience with this kind of an interview.