IQVIA Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IQVIA Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at IQVIA

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Penn, PA).

Interview

I was recommended to the company by a professional acquaintance. I met a company representative for dinner and they recommended the company interview me. Most employees I spoke with during interview were professional; however, one manager was a total jerk and nixed any potential offer. HR never even contacted me after the interview. Very, very unprofessional. Will never bother to apply here ever again.

Interview Questions

• What in your background qualifies you over anyone else?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IQVIA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was overall very positive. Had an in person interview that involved a case study where they were testing to see our ability to learn in the role. Very fair test.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA in September 2016.

Interview

There were 3 steps for this interview. I was first interviewed with a recruiter asking me about my skill levels. After 1 week, I interviewed with 2 senior leaders over phone calls with some short case questions, and then interviewed with director in the following week. There was 1 more on-site interview but I didn't make it.

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume; why are you interested in IMS? why are you interested in healthcare industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

first round just ask simple quick questions about your degree, availability and status.
    Told me gonna contact me 3-4 weeks later. Then got email says position is filled.
    I may be just too relaxed when i was told it is just background check. Should focus more.
    Or maybe they just filled their position as they said.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about details of my intern. How is it related to this position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2019.

Interview

Not bad, it only took around 45 minutes. It was mainly about your resume so make sure you know the ins and outs of your resume in detail for the best chance.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Boston, MA) in October 2019.

Interview

The Talent acquisition team as well as the hiring team was incompetent in the Interview process. They were very disorganized in scheduling interview dates and kept giving reasons for postponing the interview. No updated or feedbacks were given for weeks to determine if the position was filled or not. Overall, It was a bad experience interviewing for this company.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IQVIA in July 2019.

Interview

Headhunter recommended me to IQVIA and the first interview happen very shortly after sending CV to them. The first round was with HR and the manager of department, we sat together almost 2 hours but it was in good working atmosphere with lots of questions from both sides. The feedback I got after 1st round was clear and fast. The second interview with line manager was on contrary very bad, nonprofessional and lasted 15 min with 20 min delay. The result was no offer and no feedback ( even i asked for it).
    It is a pity it can be such inconsistency between the team members.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bangkok (Thailand)) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview was quick and smooth. The HR called from Singapore, giving a little detail about the company, job and then some general interview questions. A couple day has past an another HR (based in China) called to confirm the face to face interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQVIA (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

They asked about our interest in the field we were about to join, and about the projects we had completed and knowledge in computer programming. Basic knowledge is recommended. Group discussion was the initial round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your Final year project? What was your contribution?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IQVIA (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

One to One interview with 2 managers and possibly a 2nd interview with the team leader. The manager will each ask you a set of questions e.g past experience, why this job, language skills, It skills,personality check in different situations.